neoexodus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 13, 2012
Richmond, VA
Hi!! And Good Morning All!!

Good morning Amie!

Thank you!

The site says it's 400 mesh, but doesn't mention the type of SS used. I'm debating whether or not I take the time to learn to properly build and ox wicks or stick with what I know is working, while paying a premium.

Chief Thunder

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 30, 2012
Maryland
www.g2vapor.com
Good morning Hybreeds! Well, here we go, another Monday. I'm old, but not old enough to retire...bleh. I went a little nuts the past week...should have some good vapemail soon :)

Pretty soon Tony is gonna be jealous of your collection, that's no easy feat.

Chief Thunder

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 30, 2012
Maryland
www.g2vapor.com
I'm debating whether or not I take the time to learn to properly build and ox wicks or stick with what I know is working, while paying a premium.
Building a coil is more tedious than making wicks. Roll it, torch it, dunk it, torch it, dunk it, juice it, burn it, use it.

neoexodus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 13, 2012
Richmond, VA
Building a coil is more tedious than making wicks. Roll it, torch it, dunk it, torch it, dunk it, juice it, burn it, use it.

I've been Peter K-ing mine with really no issues, so perhaps I'll go ahead and give wicking a chance. Despite hearing that you don't have to oxidize with PK, still don't trust it / myself not to short it out and cause issues

ETA; Setting up the Envy took maybe 5 minutes between wrapping a second wick around the first, then Petering around a Bic ink insert...

KrasH

Moved On
Jul 25, 2012
My biggest problem is on the days my RA is flaring up, even just rolling a wick is beyond a choir. I have made wick and coil before. I want some pre-made stuff on hand for those days more than anything. Having diminished use of your fingers makes it a lot tougher to work with small, precise movements.

I will be attempting wick/coil on my Hell Raiser later today, after some more rest, it is still to damn early for me.

MaxPerilous

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
Edgewood, NM
Howdy all. I found myself awake, staring at a computer screen. Figured I'd say howdy.

I'm lovin the HR. The new switch I like everything except for the feel lol. I find I have to think about pushing it to vape sometimes rather than just making a fist. But I really do like it.

I'm getting a new puppy soon. I'll be picking him up on saturday morning when I get off work. Old Enlgish Mastiff =)

Get this... at 6 weeks old he weighed just shy of 15lbs!! He's already bigger than my daughter's chihuahua. Sadly I haven't the heart to tell her he has only about another year to live =(

Happy thoughts...

So anyways, yeah, new puppy. I'm naming him Hank after Hank Williams Jr. I haven't even brought him home yet and the wife is already talking about getting another one lmao. I have some pics I been taking just to see hows he's growing just in these first weeks. It's amazing truly, how fast they are able to grow.

2012-12-25 13.54.50.jpg

So there he is at 6 weeks. I have pictures from this weekend's visit but my drop box didn't upload them... AND I left my phone at my buddies house /facepalm...

I went to the "Doggie Door Door Company", and bought "the biggest damn doggie door" they had. Honestly after seeing it and Hank's parents both, I'm afraid it might not be big enough lol.

So how's things going here in iHyland? Any new and exciting things I've missed in the last couple weeks? lol WEEKS!? I've just been so nose to the grinding stone I haven't even realized how long it's really been since I sat down to socialize here...

jinxt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2011
Newport News, Virginia
I actually prefer the tight draw screw. It didn't really seem to change the draw at all in my HR but it did up the amount of vapor slightly (could be a placebo effect). It's practically a thumb screw so I'll keep using it for the time being. Maybe after using it a week and switching back to the open draw I'll notice a difference. I'm using the LE drip tip if that factors into the equation at all.

Phr0stByte

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2011
Virginia is for vapers
There's information about this in the Reference Spreadsheet, FYI (starting with the Master Coil Sheet - about Line 61). The Link is in my signature below - as well as many other folks signature blocks :)

Hope that helps!
I looked, but did not see any info on what offset coils are or what they do - just a reference to "offset" coils.

In other news, they wife is so stoked that Flower time is drawing near :) Spring comes early for our lady Hybreeds :)

grruss

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2012
Grand Rapids
www.mister-e-liquid.com
I looked, but did not see any info on what offset coils are or what they do - just a reference to "offset" coils.

In other news, they wife is so stoked that Flower time is drawing near :) Spring comes early for our lady Hybreeds :)

Me? I'm a little more stoked for Sweet Medicine!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread