Status
Not open for further replies.

DukeBlue

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2012
NC
Ok, here we go, let me know what yall think...... One last run of standards, going to get out lots of colors and keep those coming as long as there is demand, the new iHy will be 22mm wide and available in SS or Titanium and I will continue the LE's which are also interchangeable with the color tubes.

I am planning a mechanical mod that will also have limited editions, sorry about yalls bank accounts. Price isnt determined on the future ihys, but they are already about to be produced, I have already made the drawings and just need to make them, bare aluminum is just too hard to keep in perfect shape, especially the difficulty of threading both ends while in a chuck, SS and TI believe it or not is much easier to handle and machine.

Wow, I guess this is what you meant by getting hit by a storm. I can’t wait to get one or more of each. :D

Just like the energizer bunny Faceless keeps going and going and going…….

Landlord

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2011
Cleveland Ohio
1358135028.jpg

1358135011.jpg

first pic- took the top cap off

Second pic- rethreader installed..

Faceless

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2009
Texas
Faceless, will you keep selling on your own site, or are you going exclusively through 310? Please say you'll keep selling...

on my site also, just not now until I get caught up

yes it does. you will need whatever attachment face is making for the gg for it to work tho..

The GG adapter comes with every syn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread