Not open for further replies.

cags

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2011
east TN
Ordergate---I like that.

When she gets things in order, and the orders start flying out again, I honestly believe so much of this will be forgotten. Right now, all we can do is hope she doesn't let the headache of dealing with the situation(s) get to her. For those who have never done it, it's a LOT of hard,thankless work to get a self-business off the ground. And, while there might be a general guideline on how to start self-businesses, you've got to be adaptable as hell, and take a few chances. Looks like Ms T is doing that, so instead of ripping her apart, support her, folks.

I'm not into feeling sorry for businesses, large or small. she isn't giving the liquid away, it costs a pretty penny. her thanks is the money her buyers send her.

94civic3door

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2012
kentucky
Well this was my first ms t's order and i can say its deff some good stuff.....i dont mind the wait and anyone thats raising immortal hell about it can just go on....a good product takes some time to make,hell if u want juice fast there is alot of good venders out there,...I do understand it sucks waiting on a reply when you have money tied up into something,and no idea wth is going on! but as far as the bashing and this and that....Im pretty sure they have hurd enough,they relize its been a mess and NOW the focus is geting the orders out and geting everything back to nomal....Me personaly im glad they are not on here saying we are sorry,and trying to defend every bad comment someone says about them on here.....they are makeing there product and leting IT shut the mouths of people....Ill be ordeing again,there juices are very good

adamgdup24

Verified Member
Sep 19, 2012
fayetteville Tennessee
I will most likely order again. I love the snickerdoodle. I'm not ...... because I had to wait for the good juice. It's not because the creating time that its taking so long. So everyone that says it is slow because it takes a long time to make such a good juice is wrong. The problem is they opened up and said that everything was good before any order was placed. The. It turned into 15 day wait times. I'm ...... because I planned according to the processing time that was posted on the website at the time I ordered. It said current processing time is 4-6 days but it will get back to normal when the high order volume levels out. I like Mrs TS juices but cmon enough is enough. BTW I have every right in the world to be mad as hell that my order has taken 14 days and still is awaiting fullfilment.

Perigwyn

Dec 24, 2012
Tyrena, Corellia
I see the wait worth while. You know the saying "you get what you pay for" doesn't always mean price. She not only has great tasting juices but they are reasonably priced. I believe if you like something the wait is worth it, cause Ms. T is worth the wait. I have yet to find anyone that can even hold a candle to the flavors she creates.

94civic3door

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2012
kentucky
so true there perigwyn,he flavors are outstanding......the product keeps me comeing back...this stuff is fan-f'ing-tastic!!!!....ive got a lot of juices that are ok....nothing crazy special but i love them, and then my ms.t's stuff i keep horded up.....its like buying, cheap old pbr beer....or buying top shelf beer....i break out the ms'ts for special days lmao

panewtovaping

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
Liberty, North Carolina
so true there perigwyn,he flavors are outstanding......the product keeps me comeing back...this stuff is fan-f'ing-tastic!!!!....ive got a lot of juices that are ok....nothing crazy special but i love them, and then my ms.t's stuff i keep horded up.....its like buying, cheap old pbr beer....or buying top shelf beer....i break out the ms'ts for special days lmao

Great comparison!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread