The " Infinity " Coming soon to Notcigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sacker

ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2010
USA - Honolulu, HI
You're in Modland, Shell. Chargers for proprietary batts won't be of any help

Mike has promised over and over to author and publish an exhaustive, seven-volume owners' manual complete with multi-angle photographs and exploded diagrams.

Get on it, dude :)

I'm ok with all pictorial... something I can pass onto kins when I pass on ... ;D

Nisitiiapi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2010
Brighton, Colorado
I will see if I can get some 808 connectors we are using pre made China connectors for the ∞
That would be great. I'm okay with the 510 too because I use both and either way I'm going to need to use an adapter for one of them.

That would be awesome. I'm the same -- use both 510 and 808 -- but mostly 808s. I keep about 4 808 to 510 adapters around attached to 510 cartos and attys for easy changing, but only have 1 510 to 808 available.

markdpman

ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2009
Brighton, Tn.
Yes that would be great as I use V4L coolcarts because they come in so many colors and I rotate between so many flavors. I don't like using an adapter in the car thats why I use cartos. I also like the 510 cartos but can't find anywhere that sell a lot of colors of them, anybody know where you can get different colored 510 cartos? Coolcarts come in 10 or more colors.

Nisitiiapi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2010
Brighton, Colorado
Compared to the 14500, How long are the 14430 batteries ??? And are these imr or regular batteries ??? Just trying to get the size in my head,,, This seems like it will be a long skinny mod ????

The 14430s are about 14mm diameter and 45mm long. The 14500 is about 50mm long. I'm not sure there's a 14430 IMR, but there is an IMR 14500.

PoliticallyIncorrect

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2010
SoCal
Not really a preorder, but if you go to Notcigs.com and create an account you can go to the ∞Infinity∞ order page and click on the *Notify me* to get an email when they are ready to roll out. Mainly just keep an eye out on this forum...Mike will let us know :)

...P.S.: Don't believe the site where it says "It will be available again on: 21 Dec 2010.". After the first of the year is more likely.

Rambosmurf

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2010
Hudson Valley, NY
Personally, I would like to thank Mike for doing this the way he is. No pre-order's and keeping us informed with a realistic date. Honesty always works the best and Notcigs is number 1 in that category. Can't wait for the Infinity to be available to us, but at least I know when it is, Mike will be ready and we will get our orders without the "here's 30...you other smucks will have to wait"
Mike, Thank you for being open with us.
PS: Any way you can post pictures of all combo's before they go on sale.......I can't make up my mind, every time I look at them I change.

Merry Christmas to All and a Very Happy New Year.
God Bless our Troops and Bring them Home Safe.

Bella Chic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2009
Southeast Texas
I know I am super excited about the Infinity. Every time I see a picture I just get all excited. This will be my first NEW mod so it will also be my first VVPV :) A while back I got a used pure smoker mod but it really didn't do anything for me (not bashing, just saying for me) so I can't wait to purchase the Infinity. It's sleek, sexy and sophisticated and I can't wait to have it in my lil hand, vapin away. From reviews that I've read from the beta testers, I think it's going to ROCK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread