Status
Not open for further replies.

Capt.shay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2013
W. Ma. U.S.A.
And who would not want to be protected by a Kwarto Kween..... we have powers, I tell ya... powers.

The Kat has got my back!

XBLIG-JNB-COMBO.png

Can I hear a little more about these powers please? You can PM me :)

brookj1986

Super Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2013
Chicago, IL
Ah! I've been looking at new toys and really want to order stuff :p

Must. Hold. Off.

I have an interview for the supervisor position in my department tomorrow morning. If I find out I get the job, I'll get myself a couple treats (doubt I'll find out for a week or so after the interview, unless it's a definite no). Would mean a fantastic raise so I would no longer be making barely enough to survive. :fingers crossed:

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk.

robgggg

Verified Member
Nov 28, 2013
Wellington, Nz
Today the ohm meter on my itaste has stopped working showing "non" resistance... nothing wrong with the clearos on there, have tried many different ones. It still fires in VW mode... Is it still safe to use in VW mode? Is the ohm meter on the display the same as used in determining the power supplied to the coil in VW mode? Sorry if this question has been asked before but don't wanna search through hundreds of pages to find it ;)

Capt.shay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2013
W. Ma. U.S.A.
Any1 got a high res pic of the chamelion color? Also i saw a EP is this new or the very 1st vv3? I like that it has a pen cap clip to grab hold of pockets & shirts lol.

High res? No. It's black with some metal flakes that show up under very bright lighting. Not much else to see.

The EP has been around for a long time. It is only 700Mah and only has 510 threading.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Today the ohm meter on my itaste has stopped working showing "non" resistance... nothing wrong with the clearos on there, have tried many different ones. It still fires in VW mode... Is it still safe to use in VW mode? Is the ohm meter on the display the same as used in determining the power supplied to the coil in VW mode? Sorry if this question has been asked before but don't wanna search through hundreds of pages to find it ;)

Are you sure it fires in both modes? Not just the light coming on, but actual vape? Seems odd that with NON for resistance it would.

Have no idea how the display gets its info, but it's likely to come from the part of the circuit that is involved in the regulation, so it may not be controlling properly. You could try the same flavor in two different Ω toppers - if they don't vape the same with the same watt setting, then it would be reasonable to think that it's not regulating in watt mode. Sort of a rough test, but not sure how else to find out.

robgggg

Verified Member
Nov 28, 2013
Wellington, Nz
Are you sure it fires in both modes? Not just the light coming on, but actual vape? Seems odd that with NON for resistance it would.

Have no idea how the display gets its info, but it's likely to come from the part of the circuit that is involved in the regulation, so it may not be controlling properly. You could try the same flavor in two different Ω toppers - if they don't vape the same with the same watt setting, then it would be reasonable to think that it's not regulating in watt mode. Sort of a rough test, but not sure how else to find out.

Yeah it actually vapes as well as light comes on, still seems to be vaping as normal. I think I'll just switch to VV mode until I get a new one. Maybe It has been dropped one too many times!

brookj1986

Super Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2013
Chicago, IL
Good luck tomorrow, Brook!

Best of luck Brook!

Hoping for you!

Good luck today, Brook!

Thank you all for the good luck wishes. I think the interview went well. Now I just need to wait to hear back. Really want to ask my manager tomorrow about it and if she has any idea when a decision may be made. Must. Have. Patience.

Really want new toys too.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk.

Last edited:

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
Just to clarify that I wasn't trying to be a pain, but also wasn't pulling my argument out of my .......text copied from TKO website, the vendor I got my unit from
"If you want to use a wall USB adaptor (sold separately), we recommend using our USB Wall Adapter, as you risk damaging your battery if you use a different wall adaptor (for example, a cell phone wall adaptor)"

oh, and good luck Brook, we could all do with better pay. Also more toys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread