The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.
  1. Hi Guest! 

Seasons Greetings. Just to let you know that a new giveaway has just started. 

This one's from our friends at Humble Vape Co. and I hope you'll take part for a chance to be one of the ten winners of their great prizes. 

ecfhumble

See our giveaway page for full details. This one's for US residents only. 

Good luck! 

Oliver

Dismiss Notice

The Kick 2 at NHaler.com!!

Discussion in 'Nhaler' started by Drewsworld, Aug 3, 2013.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Drewsworld

Drewsworld Resting In Peace

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
  2. SAX

SAX Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 11, 2011
    Austin, TX
    VERY NICE! Now about that new BIG BATTERY MOD :) WHEN?

3. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Hopefully I will have them within the next 10 days in 4 colors.
    I am trying to get everything made and finished so I can release the mod with everything inclusive. I want to offer a long AND short version (26650 Long/26500 Short) so people can kick the longer version, and those who want to use the 26500 (shorter) version with LR attys and ro SubOhm RBAS without the kick can do so without the added length. Also people who want to use the full sized tube with a 26650 (longer) battery without the Kick will have that option.
    I would rather make it all inclusive when you purchase the device. So it will come with 2 tubes (both lengths) and a ring insert for the Kick. This way you can decide which configuration you like and use it accordingly.
    I also have a pretty nice RBA (Rebuidable Atomizer Tank)coming that will compliment this and the regular sized Curve that will be double anodized (post machined for conductivity) in the 4 matching colors, shortly thereafter.

4. SAX

SAX Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 11, 2011
    Austin, TX
    That is cool, I have been looking for a 26xxx battery Mod. This just may fill the bill :vapor:

5. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    For those wondering, these will be the same price as the First edition and they will be on the site at 6 PM EST today!
    The Kick 2
    Don't forget to use save5 Coupon for 5 % OFF!

6. jfountain2

jfountain2 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 28, 2012
    United States
    Damn it!

I just bought a Kick last week, used it all week and HATED it because it didn't go high enough in watts..... and now this comes out after I blew my money on the version 1.............

Any chance y'all will have these in stock next Friday when I get paid again?

7. Sacker

Sacker Super Member ECF Veteran

Sep 2, 2010
    USA - Honolulu, HI
    has the link been updated? its 6:09pm ;)

8. Killjoy1

Killjoy1 Ω Destroyer Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Aug 15, 2011
    New Hampshire, US
    I refreshed all the while I was cooking dinner, unless they sold out while I was eating then they haven't gone up yet :confused:

9. Killjoy1

Supporting member
    Aug 15, 2011
    New Hampshire, US
    Maybe he's having technical difficulties

10. Killjoy1

Supporting member
    Aug 15, 2011
    New Hampshire, US
    Where you at, Drew? Did I miss it or did they not go up yet?

11. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Sorry ...They are up now....I had an appointment and there wasn't anyone in the office...I hate putting things on the site until I hve them ready...Sincere apologies to those that were waiting.
    Drew

12. Killjoy1

Supporting member
    Aug 15, 2011
    New Hampshire, US
    Yep, got one ordered :)

13. markimar

markimar Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 17, 2010
    Orlando
    Got my order in before they sold out!
    Yippeeee:laugh:

14. Freckle

Freckle Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 8, 2011
    Mississippi
    What kind of price are we talking for the 26650 mod?

15. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Hi,
    $150ish...It will have a complete unit with 2 tubes (26500/26650) and a ring for the Kick (KICK 2 not included) ... They were boxed and sent to the Anodize shop today (I hope)...Thanks,
    Drew

16. Freckle

Nov 8, 2011
    Mississippi
    Hello! Fixed pin or an adjustable pin? What kind of contacts?

17. Loop

Loop Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 18, 2009
    Bellevue,WA
    Ordered one up tonight, first time order for me from Nhaler. I hope it's more reliable than the first one I got like a week ago that died after one day of use. Hope Evolve gets it replaced for me and it lasts.

18. binhdo

binhdo Full Member

May 22, 2013
    Bellevue, WA
    thanks i just ordered this last night. lol i need to stop buying things.

19. Loop

Loop Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 18, 2009
    Bellevue,WA
    I am in the same boat neighbor. I have recently bought a GP Paps, the other 2 extra tubes for it, a Xtar VP1 charger, 4x 18350 batteries a kick module that died after one day :( still trying to get support on it since the 1st of Aug, and a Kick 2. My Kick 2 says it shipped today, Thanks for getting it out so fast Nhaler crew.

20. Freckle

Nov 8, 2011
    Mississippi
    Received my kick v2, you tell Brandon I said this is much closer to the darwin! I like it!

I will say I was expecting a little more indication of the wattage, even a bigger loop around than the v1. Though it isn't like the number is what I am after, I am after the vape. I have this on a 1.1 ohm coil cause I just wanted to see what it would do. Like the darwin it does adjust and allows me to change the wattage.

Those pins are tricky to slide over the threads, the business card technique didn't work for me, but I did manage to get it in the kicklet, but I don't think I am willing to try and take it out.