The Last Poll to determine Mod Contest

What Contest would you like to participate in?

• Thystean

• CrashtestJeep

• HzG8rgrl

• Jlmano

• Quasimod

• Fsu1dolfan

• Grimmer

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
Thy! THANK you for having my back when I'm not here!! My sleeping schedule is just a Complete mess. Each night just been seriously horrible. :( Ever since Sc I just can get this back on track, not counting I'm an insomniac in the 1st place!! :lol:
Again Thank you friend, I really do appreciate whole heartily. I'll investigate this quick.

Not a problem man. I can completely relate as I too have the screwiest sleep schedule lately that I've ever had in my life.

I just didn't want to see a bunch of people getting themselves disqualified for not catching the way it was worded. Also figured it could save a bunch of headaches later on.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
I'm really sorry to hear that buddy. I found Lunesta to help out pretty well, problem is, is that it's pretty up there in price now and I think even an Rx. Everything is either placebo or just junk. I hope if there's anything wrong personally, it will clear up for you.
Thanks alot bro, I really really appreciate the helping hand, beings on how hard it is to run everywhere at once.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Well hope that works for ya. I've never been one for taking anything for well just about anything. With the exception of toothaches that needs something lol. Nothing wrong just to much time set in front of a pc and not getting any exercise which means I just don't wear myself out enough to get tired most days.

Ah man Thye! I think you just gave me a realization here! LOL
I do not care for rx either really. For teeth, HELL YES! I had 4 wisdom teeth removed at the same time a good while ago, but will never forget!

voltaire

ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2009
Florida
Seeing what the current contest has turned into gave me an idea if you ever actually want to run another one after this, lol...

Make it a forum version of those contests where you have to keep one hand on a car at all times, and if you let go for any reason, you lose. Last person standing wins.

Since it would get out of hand with an unlimited amount of contestants, first start it out with a thread where the first 50(?) posters to respond ONCE gain entry to the contest. Then the contest begins either immediately after the 50th post, or at some other predetermined time.

At that time, EVERY contestant MUST post to the thread at some set regular interval. If you wanted to make it a real challenge (and be evil), you could make it every hour +/-10 minutes, and then nobody could get any decent sleep. You could increase the interval, but then the contest might go on for a very long time if it's not really a challenge. I guess you could have a set end-time, where the winner is chosen at random from all the remaining contestants.

If you wanted to be fair to most people who work Mon-Fri, you could run the whole thing over a weekend. But in that case, I would probably go with a 30 minute interval +/- 5 minutes to make it a real challenge and be able to really thin the herd out over two days. You just have to tweak all the numbers and details to fit whatever you feel like doing, and how much amusing torture you want to inflict on people. :evil:

P.S. If the flow of logic in this post was all disjointed, it's because I was thinking it while I was typing it. lol

HzG8rGrl

Trippy Tip Hoarder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
*The Swamp*
www.youtube.com
I'm really sorry to hear that buddy. I found Lunesta to help out pretty well, problem is, is that it's pretty up there in price now and I think even an Rx. Everything is either placebo or just junk. I hope if there's anything wrong personally, it will clear up for you.
Thanks alot bro, I really really appreciate the helping hand, beings on how hard it is to run everywhere at once.

Try having babies all natural. Nope, never again. I have advised my girls to do so though. They didn't take me up on it. Have 1 grandson and he was born while his mommie was in epidural land. Geesh.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Lol yes and it would be harsh to ruin everyone's weekend, it'll be like gunning for the most hated on ecf lol So many people would be so upset by the massive restraints and the monitoring would have to be amplified 10 fold with watching over and remembering the initial 50 members and having to keep precise track of all involvement, we wouldn't be able to get any sleep either lol It's a great idea though and definitely a big step in the right direction . Remembering "My name is Earl" lol

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Try having babies all natural. Nope, never again. I have advised my girls to do so though. They didn't take me up on it. Have 1 grandson and he was born while his mommie was in epidural land. Geesh.

Lol I can never possibly fathom the idea of pushing out a bowling ball from my body! and it's not even that easy because it would have appendages! 8-o8-o8-o8-o8-o oh god, did you ever see an epidural preformed? ou'd swear it's out of an alien movie!:shock:

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY

Lol I can never possibly fathom the idea of pushing out a bowling ball from my body! and it's not even that easy because it would have appendages! 8-o8-o8-o8-o8-o oh god, did you ever see an epidural preformed? ou'd swear it's out of an alien movie!:shock:

LOl I could tell you a story about childbirth that would make you both cringe but it's probably not a good idea.

Lol yes and it would be harsh to ruin everyone's weekend, it'll be like gunning for the most hated on ecf lol So many people would be so upset by the massive restraints and the monitoring would have to be amplified 10 fold with watching over and remembering the initial 50 members and having to keep precise track of all involvement, we wouldn't be able to get any sleep either lol It's a great idea though and definitely a big step in the right direction . Remembering "My name is Earl" lol

:lol:

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
Well ya know, this is the disqualification thread, so the people that broke the rules need a little punishment, so I say go ahead!
Edit, oops! no it's not! :lol:

lmao... we're in too many places at once :p

well... I'm sure this would have more cringe factor for Tina than you but....not to go into to much detail.... just imagine the cut they sometimes need to make for natural childbirth.... and picture the doctor not doing it correctly.... and then imagine it tearing in the opposite direction during the birthing process.... and literally tearing through a small important highly sensitive "part"..... and then that "part" needing to be sewn back together.... and never quite getting the same sensation from it after that.

Happened to my daughters mother when she was having her.

voltaire

ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2009
Florida
lmao now that would be interesting to see. Only problem is if it was all supposed to happen on a weekend I'm sure that the outcome would be a tie between a few people at least.

Then you just choose the winner at random, or some other fair way - with some possible lesser prizes for 2nd & 3rd place.

Iken said:
So many people would be so upset by the massive restraints and the monitoring would have to be amplified 10 fold with watching over and remembering the initial 50 members and having to keep precise track of all involvement, we wouldn't be able to get any sleep either lol

Well, that's the beauty of it, the competition would be fierce and with everyone having to hang around and check in so frequently, the contestants would be constantly monitoring each other and you wouldn't have to do much at all in the way of monitoring. I'd bet nobody would get away with missing their check-in post time with everyone else watching. And even if you don't depend on the group-policing, you don't have to be around the whole time. You could always sleep, and check on who's still in and who slipped-up whenever you want. :cool:

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
lmao... we're in too many places at once :p

well... I'm sure this would have more cringe factor for Tina than you but....not to go into to much detail.... just imagine the cut they sometimes need to make for natural childbirth.... and picture the doctor not doing it correctly.... and then imagine it tearing in the opposite direction during the birthing process.... and literally tearing through a small important highly sensitive "part"..... and then that "part" needing to be sewn back together.... and never quite getting the same sensation from it after that.

Happened to my daughters mother when she was having her.

I 2nd that Ohhh my god!!!!
scaredsilly.gif
Really that has to be...I can't even find the words!!

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Then you just choose the winner at random, or some other fair way - with some possible lesser prizes for 2nd & 3rd place.

Well, that's the beauty of it, the competition would be fierce and with everyone having to hang around and check in so frequently, the contestants would be constantly monitoring each other and you wouldn't have to do much at all in the way of monitoring. I'd bet nobody would get away with missing their check-in post time with everyone else watching. And even if you don't depend on the group-policing, you don't have to be around the whole time. You could always sleep, and check on who's still in and who slipped-up whenever you want. :cool:

Hmm I see, very valid points good sir :cool:

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread