Not open for further replies.

rolygate

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2009
ECF Towers
Well, I gave up listing all the new boards as they opened as there were just so many of them - but here are some that should be noted:

- In the General Discussion forum, a new sub-forum called Comments Needed. It's a place for you to link to articles seen on the web that members can go to and leave a comment. They might be articles that suppport ecigs, or that slate them - doesn't matter. Go there and leave a comment.

- In GD again, a new board for organizing that important Day of Action. This sub-forum can be used to coordinate letter-writing campaigns and similar. Use it.

- The new International Forums (just above the Suppliers boards). A whole new section with (we hope) more and more languages for those who don't speak English or who want to use their mother tongue. If you speak another language then let me know as I'm very keen to open boards in different languages. Big, international sites like this should do what they can to make it easy for people to join in even if they don't speak English, or if they want to discuss things with others who speak their language. It's also a very good place to discuss the local regulation issues. Go to other big sites like Joomla.org and you'll find 40 or 50 boards in other languages - and it's what we should do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread