Status
Not open for further replies.

minimalsaint

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Michigan
Well, I thought for sure it would be a late Christmas gift, but my mini arrived today!
so far it is everything I hoped it would be and I'm definitely happy with the purchase. It is a breath of fresh air to read this forum and get away from the clone bickering, not to mention the amount of help all of you great owners have to offer. I'm happy to be a proud REO owner myself and look forward to chatting with you all. Thanks to everyone who swayed me in the right direction, and SXD- It's still your fault :D
And without further adieu:

image.jpg

image.jpg

minimalsaint

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Michigan
Thanks! Love the metallic blue!
My father and I refinished my first drum set and we used metallic blue very similar to this color when we painted the shells. It makes me smile and think of working with my pop when I see it. Good stuff.

The build is 29g at 1.5ohm and it hits very well. Opened the air hole to 1/16 and the small chamber on the RM2 makes for good flavor and vapor. I recently bought some XC-116 that I would like to try in this but the micro and cotton are my old standby. If it ain't broke, you know?

Ian444

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2013
QLD, Australia
Congrats saint! The Reo/RM2/microcoil megablaster setup is all SXD's fault.

I have found it has totally destroyed any desire to ever have a cigarette again, even after 35 years of smoking. :D

I'm glad it arrived early for you, those elves in the Reo shop must be real busy this time of year, they are doing a wonderful job of getting the orders out on time.

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
You are now a maximum(simplicity, consistency, VTF, portability)saint.

Your setup looks great and that REO looks awesome.

I pride myself on influencing good people like you to try a REO. Cause then you hang out here and add even more life to this already slamming party :)

Congrats & welcome. That pic needs to be posted in the "post pictures of your setup", "post pictures of your working wick and coil" and big micro coil thread.

Glad to have you here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread