The Little Xhaler and the Drew Tip!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

debook

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2010
CO
They are made with noalox when assembled...
Thanks Everyone...
Drew

Man, you are one step ahead of us all.

Do you notice a difference between the 16340 protected and LiMN batteries? I don't really have a similar PV using both to compare, I have read some that say the protected are a little stronger or more 'direct' but I think that was in reference to a bigger battery like an 18500. Then again the Woody owners rave about the high drain AW battery...

Here's an idea, how about a bottle that goes off like an alarm clock when there is less than about 3-4 days worth of juice left! I'm out of Signature and Cigarbacco, got the 30ml of Sig with this order but am bummin without either. Plenty of HV 555 left tho, that ones like gravy and everything is better with gravy!

debook

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2010
CO
Just showed up at my door, first impressions are very good. Here they are next to my xHaler, will post more later...:D

attachment.php

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 134

debook

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2010
CO
Yep...made sure that was in the picture! You da man! The wife loves the XShaler, they get the vote of approval in our house ;) Cartos are really nice on it which she uses primarily and I'm showing her how to drip the LR510. Needless to say our home is filled with vapor at the moment.:thumb:

Man what a good day, XShaler with LR510 atty and the new anodized drip tip, wife has her treasured MB carts and a XShaler of her own, Octane Signature and a nice little gift to boot. :D

Too bad i have to work tonight, but at least I've got a new toy to keep me company :w00t:

OmahaVapor

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2010
Omaha, NE
Got my XShaler today (Green Sparkle) along with LR 510 attys and the 801 LR atty. I love this PV. It is my favorite 3.7V PV I own. I love it so much I just sold my Joye V3 and about to sell my protege. I like the drip tips a lot better than the SS T Tips I have. Drew has me hooked on his products. So much so thinking about selling my Double Barrel Siver Bullet too and buying an XHaler.

debook

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2010
CO
You gotta be sick, NOBODY has a desk that clean! Now I'm feeling really bad.

Desk is clean but I won't comment on the rest of the house.;)

The XShaler is really nice, been using it all night at work and am very pleased with it. Just put in a fresh battery about an hour ago, not bad at all.

andel11

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2009
Bay Area, Ca
Got my XS Haler.
I have no other words other than Drew you are the Man, the Master, the Bomb, . I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT. So Much So, I want another. This PV rocks and with the LR510, haven't tried the LR810 yet because I am having so much fun with the 510. This beats ALL 3.7 PV that I have, I can't tell you how happy I am with my purchase. AND SHIPPING, if I hear one more thing about the cost of shipping, Well let me tell you how fast it got to me well worth his shipping prices and more. I am blown away with how fast this got to me, mailed yesterday and I have it today(I am in California).Damn Drew you've outdone yourself. Thank you again.

Later, tried the LR 801, How will I ever go back to regular 801s this xsHaler rocks.
Drew I need to ask you a question so I will pm you

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread