Status
Not open for further replies.

kaeo773

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2009
Chicago USA
www.modernvapor.com
Black 902 is getting purple, and the LUX, the white get a RED LED for the LUX & 902 battery as well. I am not sure I really care for the 902 in white, but since I am ordering white atomizers & white carts I should get some white batteries. Do you guys have any color request for the 902, we are placing another big order?

kaeo773

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2009
Chicago USA
www.modernvapor.com
Will the original atomizers work with the LUX ??

Is is hit or miss, I have got some to work and some don,t, I also got some of the sidesho attys to work. Yi heard of someone using like a baby thin magnet to make the contacts meet. I used a paperclip to pull out the contact a little and it worked.

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
MV and Tony Rocks Ill hope to ordering my LUX today

Funny isn't it. Already have all this great sidesho and 902 stuff and we still get excited about Modern Vapors newest product. Actually maybe its not. Speaks volumes for the quality of the stuff Tony carries. :)

ckreef

ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2010
Central GA
Is is hit or miss, I have got some to work and some don,t, I also got some of the sidesho attys to work. Yi heard of someone using like a baby thin magnet to make the contacts meet. I used a paperclip to pull out the contact a little and it worked.

I wonder --- if I put the battery end of the original atomizer to a sander to shave down the protruding edge will that solve the mystery. For that matter with my table sander I could shave it off entirely to make it a flat connector like the new atty's. What do you think??

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
I started to work on one the other week and could not get it to work but I think I got some shavings in between the center and the outer rim and need to clean it out. I am going to work more tomorrow on my atty to see if I can get it to work. I will post my progress tomorrow night.

I wonder --- if I put the battery end of the original atomizer to a sander to shave down the protruding edge will that solve the mystery. For that matter with my table sander I could shave it off entirely to make it a flat connector like the new atty's. What do you think??

jaxvapin

ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2009
By the way Tony, the Lux looks awesome :D I'll have to order a blue one when they arrive. Very nice, I bet this will attract more ModernVapor fans :) Tony is always there to help you out with any questions you might have...and is usually very prompt with his replies. He answers my emails within 10 minutes sometimes. That's impossible to find in the customer service world. And if any of your parts break before they're supposed to (gotta remember this is a fairly new technology), Tony will make it right. ModernVapor has me as a customer and I'll keep sending people his way :) Keep up the good work.

Last edited:

Pariseau

ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2010
Maine
Nice me and the wife have the sidesho's. i am liking the looks of this. We are looking to upgrade in the next few months. i was looking at the ego but i am happy with tony so he couldn't have came up with this at a better time. plus a bigger battery then the ego. does the 902 hold more juice and produce better vapors then the sidesho does anyone know. we are very happy with the sidesho but as you all know once you vap you need the move up the latter with your vapping. my wife is looking at the 902 she is just looking for a small upgrade. from what i get the 902 produces more vaps and holds more juice. Will this lux produce better vaps and throat hit then the 902 giving the battery ? thanks

Garnoch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
NYC
I love the Sidesho and my wife prefers it but I moved to the 902 quite a while ago because it holds more juice and is easier to refill. I also feel you you get a stronger hit with more vapor but sometimes I go back to the Sidesho and am surprised so its hard to say. Even replacing your atty at least once a month will make a huge difference though - on the Sidesho or the 902.

kaeo773

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2009
Chicago USA
www.modernvapor.com
yeah, it comes down to personal preference. I use the 902 when I am on the go because of the long lasting cartridges, but I use the Sidesho 80% of the time because it is the best for dripping

I just got the RED & BLU LUX in today, I will put them up on the site later tonight along with adding them into the spare parts section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread