The LUX is here

Status
Not open for further replies.

scheherezade

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
VA Beach
Mailman stalking to commence on Thursday, usps confirmation # was in my gmail before 12:30! That means I'll have my red Lux in my hands by the end of the week. And a pretty blue 902 as well! Yes, feeling a smidge excited. :p

@MXBNW-your wife has good taste LOL (and where'd ya get your happy dance emoticon, too cute)

kaeo773

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2009
Chicago USA
www.modernvapor.com
Mailman stalking to commence on Thursday, usps confirmation # was in my gmail before 12:30! That means I'll have my red Lux in my hands by the end of the week. And a pretty blue 902 as well! Yes, feeling a smidge excited. :p

@MXBNW-your wife has good taste LOL (and where'd ya get your happy dance emoticon, too cute)

hmmm. who will get it first? I think it will make to VA faster than WA, both orders went out this morning

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
When posting go to the advanced button and you can find them.. LOL :)

Garnoch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
NYC
Hmmmm, I was hoping to beat you all but I don't know now. Ordered mine on Friday, thought it shipped on Saturday, but USPS says they received info on it on Sunday, yet they say the following...
"The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on September 12, 2010 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later."
and....
"The tracking information for this item was received by the US Postal Service at 01:50 AM on 09/12/2010, but the item has not yet been scanned in the mailstream. Please check back later."
Uh Oh. USPS can be terrible sometimes and for all I know its sitting at home already delivered. Can't wait. :)

scheherezade

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
VA Beach
Hmmmm, I was hoping to beat you all but I don't know now. Ordered mine on Friday, thought it shipped on Saturday, but USPS says they received info on it on Sunday, yet they say the following...
"The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on September 12, 2010 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later."
and....
"The tracking information for this item was received by the US Postal Service at 01:50 AM on 09/12/2010, but the item has not yet been scanned in the mailstream. Please check back later."
Uh Oh. USPS can be terrible sometimes and for all I know its sitting at home already delivered. Can't wait. :)

You never know. I got that message one night when I checked on an order. It showed up the next morning at my house. Apparantly my package became impatient, snuck out of the PO and hitchhiked half way across the country to see me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread