LUX Battery Dead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
All you Lux users out there. My first Lux battery died 1 week before hitting 5 months. And my second one is acting funny. It doesn't blink when I first connect to charger, stays running after I let go of the button without the button being lit and the button randomly blinks just sitting on the table..
The first one, when it died, stayed running after I let go of the button fried the atomizer, burned my hand and now won't charge.
What I want to know is if this is the same experience that anyone else has had?
I drip and use the 902 cartos
Thanks, Toby
P.S. 5 MONTHS FREAKIN' AMAZING I love this thing. also have 1 battery a month old so I'm good to wait for another order.

Garnoch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
NYC
I do agree the LUX batteries last quite awhile. Tony is right about sometimes cleaning around the button or working it a little by pulling it up carefully. Sometimes I'll notice the battery not working as well. At that point, I'll take the cart off and sure enough there is juice on the contact. After cleaning it up, its much stronger. My point it that if that juice gets into the battery, it will stop working at some point sooner than it normally would. I've ruined several Sidesho and 902 batteries this way, especially if they aren't sealed. Luckily the LUX has alway been sealed so its harder to do. Its one of the reasons I don't like auto batteries as much. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread