Status
Not open for further replies.

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
Ohh noooooooooo! I really wanted to enter into this weekly contest! I've been thinking about it and planning my entry each night, since the day the contest was posted. I would REALLY love to win the Evic VT prize!!

I guess I misunderstood the rules. :( I thought that we had until the end of today to get our entry in! I guess the rules meant that you have until the beginning of December 18th to get your entry in, IE: the end of December 17th. Is this correct for the weekly madvapes contests? The end-date, is the day you can no-longer post to the thread? I will take note and remember that for next time... I really wish I had posted sooner, but I guess the early bird gets the worm!!

Anyway, here would be my entry, if I had been able to post to the thread:

Stanley died (tragically) in a fire, and his body was burned pretty badly...

The morgue needed someone to identify the body, so they sent for his two bestfriends, Cooter and Gomer.

The three men had always done everything together.

Cooter arrived first, and when the mortician pulled back the sheet,

Cooter said, 'Yup, his face is burned up pretty bad. You better roll him over.'

The mortician rolled him over to reveal his back tattoo, and Cooter said, 'Nope, that ain't Stanley!'

The mortician thought this was rather strange.

So, he brought Gomer in to confirm the identity of the body....

Gomer looked at the body and said, 'Yup, he's pretty well burnt up...

Roll him over.'

The mortician rolled him over, and Gomer said, 'Nope, this ain't Stanley '

The mortician asked, 'How can you tell!?'

Gomer said, 'Well, Stanley had two a**holes.'

'What? He had two a**holes!?' Asked the mortician...

'Yup, we aint never seen 'em, but eeverybody used to say:

'There's Stanley with them two a**holes.'

:p
hope i made ya laugh ;)

Reactions: fourthrok

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
Haha... that was pretty funny. The MadVapes contests end and a winner is announced around 12 or 1pm on Fridays. Crowedude will post on the thread that morning and let everyone know that the contest will be ending around that time. Good luck on the next one though.

thanks :p I thought it was a good one haha. I'll try and make the next contest for sure. especially if it is for another Evic VT! I love the looks and functionality of that mod!! I wish i had known the end time, but, there's always next time... I will always be a BIG fan of MadVapes - MV was basically the 1st real vape shop I found, and ordered-from, online. <3 Have a good day every1!

Feel free to post some late jokes/memes/funny pix or funny captioned pix below. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread