Madvapes Weekly Contest - February 1 through February 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
What's the worst thing you've ever done when it comes to vaping?
I've only been vaping since last year, so I have not yet reached my full trouble making potential yet!!:D
I took some gear a friend had PIF'd me to PIF to a friend :rolleyes: (ya with me so far??! :D ) ...and well,uh...well I took it for a test drive :blush: . Just to make sure everything was in working order. :eek: Couldn't very well PIF something to a new vaper friend without putting it thru it's paces, now could I?! o_O
Anyway..I still feel real guilty about it, but actually I'm glad I did..because I found out there was a problem with the firing button ...so I decided I'd give her one of my tried and true pen batteries instead. :angel:
Oh,...and I also ordered up some replacement coils to replace the one I got my spit on. :D. I have an ultrasonic jewelry cleaner to sanitize my vape gear , so no harm done. :p

Thanks @Crowedude654 and MadVapes!

Last edited:

miltgotit5

Jan 4, 2015
Georgia
To date I think the worst thing I have done is with my Kanger Subtank nano I recently got from a buddy... Here recently somehow the tank has been getting extremely tight and as I went to refill it with juice I couldn't get it apart to refill it, so I stupidly decided to use my teeth to break it loose and instead of me biting down on the metal ring above the airflow ring I bite down on the glass and broke it completely up and luckily I heard when the glass cracked so I didn't wind up with glass in my mouth, but it was the second time this week I have had to replace my glass on the tank for the same reason... So I have come to realize that teeth and a glass tank does not mix at all.

Reactions: Slowone2

_JB_

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2014
Michigan
One time when leaving home on my motorcycle I put my mechanical mod and RDA in one of the saddle bags. When I got to my destination about 10 minutes later I opened my saddlebag and grabbed my mod which was very hot, apparently it had been firing along the way and burned up all the juice and burnt the cotton wick in half. It was a great lesson on locking ring use. No real harm done.

rhm3769

ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2013
Huntersville, NC
I forgot to put the top stem piece on a protank 2 head I built, put everything else back together and couldn't figure out why it kept leaking.... Even took it apart and looked at everything and didn't catch it until I went to take the head out....

Other than that, I still use a fear-evoking purple efest and I let my batteries charge unattended over night....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread