The Meucci Moochie - Now in stock!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
The Meucci Moochie is finally in and only $150!!!

Cue Maker's Hall of Famer, Bob Meucci with 47 years as the premier custom cue maker, who is recognized worldwide for revolutionary designs and technology in the billiard industry, has decided to partner with Nhaler.com to manufacture exclusive designed electronic personal vaporizers.

The Meucci Moochie works with 3.7v 18650 LiMN or IMR High Drain batteries, 3.7v 17670 Protected batteries, and two (2) LiFePO4 batteries for 6v vaping. This product does not work with 18650 AW Protected batteries.

The Meucci Moochie
_MG_4253.jpg

Last edited:

mixitman

ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2010
VA
That does it.. I've been bouncing around between which mod to get for the last 3 months and this is the winner for me. My pop had a Meucci that he used for years when he and I were playing tournaments, that got stolen one night and he never played pool again. Even with me trying to buy him a new Meucci, he just wouldn't do it :( He is 100% the reason I quit smoking as he passed away from heart disease related to his years of smoking just this past February. I think he'd be proud to see that I've quit smoking, and using a Meucci PV would be icing on the cake!

Please hook us up with a lil more details on these when it's available. Thanks!!!

edit: ya posted details while I was typing! Ouch on the cost! Totally worth it for something so perfectly and sentimentally gorgeous. Maybe in a few months I could afford hehe

Last edited:

jazzguy

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2010
Plano Tx
The model above will use 2 RCR123 batts or a 18650 for 6 and 3.7 vaping...Price range will be about $160 for those above...There will also be custom models available later on...Thanks
Drew

That's actually not as bad as I thought. Button looks great, and they are absolutely beautiful. Thanks for the info! Good job on this one Drew, another home run. I'll be watching for these! :)

mrjaguar

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2010
simi valley, ca
are you going to do any other cue maker style xhalers? like maybe a tador a george or a richard black? DAMN drew! those are nice.. are they made from real meucci cues or are they lookalike or what? I was really into pool for a while, had a black and I had a meucci for a while, but I didn't like the way it hit, so I traded it for a custom tad.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread