the name Lung Juice

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally would not care what anyone thought of a juice name. I only care I am off nasty cancer causing cigarettes. Personally I thought the name Lung juice fit. Call me icky but I liked it at first glance. The name made me curious as to what it was all about. It stood out from all the other eliquid names. I looked at it as an alternative for my lungs. A new introduction if you will. I do not care if Drew calls it "Crap in a bottle" I would still order it. If he wishes to change it do to the majority who do not care for the name, whatever he and his better half see fit is just fine by me.

I think "NHealer" sounds good too, but nothing I have seen thus far makes people wonder. The old saying goes...If they are talking, you must be doing something right!:cool:

Though the Lung Juice name doesn't sound all that bad to people who have been vaping Camel juice
To funny, I would never have thought of this. Now Camel juice would make me shiver if I did not know better

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
all of these previous suggestions :
"re-juicination"
"It's full name is lung renewal juice."
"Herbal Renewal Liquid," or "Rejuvenation Juice,"
"Rejuvenate your lungs with Lung Lotion!"
"Healing 'Haler"
"Rejuicinate "
"Herbal Lung Healer"
"Lung Enhancer - Increases lung capacity and performance"
"Respiratory Therap-E-liquid"
""inhalation therapy""
"NHealer "
"Re-New"
""R3 Juice" as it will restore, rejuvinate and replenish"

make me think "Reincarnation" (belief that some essential part of a living being survives death to be reborn)

and this one
"Fountain of Breath"

makes me think "Breathworks"

Actually, "Lung Juice" is very apt. It's promotes healing of badly used lungs and invites a thought towards 'good health' vs some new kind of junk juice flavor extraordinary. I think the reach Drew is going for is excellent and is really is opening a field of new vapor use for better health. If he hasn't already (which is probably already done)...Drew should copyright "Lung Juice"....
I'm a blender by trade and already creating organic fruit lung juices sans nicotine for vaping.
The Lung Juice is a fine product.

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Treasure Coast Florida =)
Quote:
Originally Posted by opuscroakus View Post
I personally think it's funny that people think the term Lung Juice is gross but have no problems with the term Drew's juice. Hmmmm....
I love both names! Makes me both chuckle and say "eewww" everytime I see them, but I'm just easily amused in general
I think the name is fine as is!
But I do love NHEALER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread