Status
Not open for further replies.

Renolizzie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2012
Northern Nevada, astride the "49er trail
Well, I got my order today. Yippeeee!!!! I didn't think I would get it until Monday. My new red 900 manual battery is beautiful. The red color is soft and sort of candy apple red not neon fire engine red.

As for the Nano....loving it!!!!

I just filled one of the Nanos about 30 minutes ago. It was easy to fill. My 78mm with Nano is definitely longer than a 100's cig but it doesn't bother me. I think it still has the cig look and isn't too obvious. The size is longer than a CE3 but the black tip is most of the extra length and it looks very sleek. The Nano is vaping well and, so far, no leakage.

The Nano is threading onto the white 650 auto batt, the red 900 batt and the manual 78 batt very smoothly. Fantastic vapor production!!!

So, I think it is sleek, stylish, convenient and has great vapor production. I am loving it. Anybody else trying out their new Nanos?

mudhill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2012
versailles mo.
Looks like I ordered on 9/12 but that would have been before midnite PST.

the site did not have the nano up on the 12th,it didn't come up till after midnite,,on the 13th,,can't remember exactly,,but i would have been one of the first ones to order,,it's no big deal,,it just took me buy surprise of all the folks that already got them.
i wouldn't go to bed till i made my order.

oh well it will get here sooner or later,,but i am starting to hate the postal service in ohio.

Larry

Renolizzie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2012
Yep, I was surprised that I got it today. I was sure it would be Monday. I have another order with no Nanos that I made the next day. I was worried about having enough batteries for the camping trip since one of my 78mm seems to have gone south on me. I'll have to see when that order comes in.

mudhill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2012
versailles mo.
Yep, I was surprised that I got it today. I was sure it would be Monday. I have another order with no Nanos that I made the next day. I was worried about having enough batteries for the camping trip since one of my 78mm seems to have gone south on me. I'll have to see when that order comes in.

i was just checking my post to make sure that i did order when i said i did and sure enough i ordered not long after midnite when they put them up on their site

Renolizzie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2012
Well, I tried a new flavor and my taste buds seem to think that most of the flavors are about the same with a few exceptions. Sure, there are subtle differences but pretty minor in my book. This Buttery Nipple everyone has been raving about seems okay to me. If it does taste burnt I haven't managed to notice it.

hcour

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2012
SC
Oh my. Oh my. I may have been waitin' when I should have been vapin'. That is, instead of letting it sit for several hours, vape heavy. Which I have been for about an hour, and the burnt taste is definitely diminishing while the flavor is really starting to come through. (Maybe that burnt sensation is a combination of burnt plus that initial bad flavor others have mentioned?) I guess it does indeed need that "break-in".

On my auto 78mm the ease of the draw is great and the vapor production is just Out. Of. This. World. I also like the tip. The way I hold mine it balances out perfectly. (I think a silly but interesting thread might be "How do you hold your PV?". I hold mine the way you might a "cigarillo" - thumb and middle-finger supporting near the base with index wrapped between over the top. Quite sophisticated, sir!) The cartridge looks great, sleek and shiny, it's a breeze to fill, you can practically pour juice down the outside of that center post, and of course you can see exactly how much juice you have.

Color me impressed.

bill63304

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2012
St Louis
Maybe that's the ticket because I just jumped in and started vaping!!!! I like these Nanos a lot!!!!

Same here. I jumped in and have been steady vaping on them since arrival. I have had zero issues with all 5 nanos. I just loaded them each with a different juice and my wife and I have been vaping them since. I refilled a couple. No leaks, no burnt taste, plenty of vape.
I am sorry to hear a few others are having issues with theirs.

Last night with everything quiet, we are laying in bed taking a few puffs and I swear it sounded like the old tobacco cig crackle as you took a nice slow hit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread