Status
Not open for further replies.

Butch

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
433 miles north. of the Alamo
So I went and looked at these... just so you know, they are clones. The Vision Nano does not have a beauty skirt. What is the Ohms... web doesn't say?

Capture_zpsfa8763b4.jpg
Not sure on the ohms but Knowing SI I would bet either 2.2 or 2.4.

WorksForMe

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
N.N., Virginia
So I went and looked at these... just so you know, they are clones. The Vision Nano does not have a beauty skirt. What is the Ohms... web doesn't say?

I'm not sure which version you're saying is a clone, but Smokeless Image's Nano came out before the 510 threaded Vision Nano. Somebody on this forum even picked the name for the Nano:). You realize that the SI version is 808 threaded right? If I had to guess, I'd say they're probably made in the same factory as the Vision.:unsure:

J.R.

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
I personally had a hand in the nano design ;)

I'm not sure which version you're saying is a clone, but Smokeless Image's Nano came out before the 510 threaded Vision Nano. Somebody on this forum even picked the name for the Nano:). You realize that the SI version is 808 threaded right? If I had to guess, I'd say they're probably made in the same factory as the Vision.:unsure:

J.R.

Countrypami

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2013

J.R.

Ah Ha!... And the light bulb illuminates!!!... LOL... No, I did not know those were 808's... it doesn't actually state that in their description. That would certainly explain the difference. Thank you for the info... I actually know someone who was looking for 808 Nano's. I'm sure your right about being made in same factory.

I'm no expert... just know I like the 1.8Ohm 510 threaded version ;)

WorksForMe

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
N.N., Virginia
Ah Ha!... And the light bulb illuminates!!!... LOL... No, I did not know those were 808's... it doesn't actually state that in their description. That would certainly explain the difference. Thank you for the info... I actually know someone who was looking for 808 Nano's. I'm sure your right about being made in same factory.

I'm no expert... just know I like the 1.8Ohm 510 threaded version ;)

The SI website probably should make it more clear that all of their gear is 808 or VGO threaded. I think they sell the best cigalike size batteries and larger automatic batteries available. Unfortunately, I don't use either one of those two very often anymore.

J.R.

RookLV

Verified Member
Jul 26, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
I love the nano too. Actually gave my mini's to someone I converted. I have a slight biting habit and have pulled the cap right off the mini. And the top coil design seemed to vape too hot for me. I'm already in the desert. The vapor is already warm. It doesn't need help. I only see any leaking if I overfill. And it's nice not having to twirl the stick to avoid dry hits. So we can totally be weird bros!

reg190

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2013
Poconos, PA
Wanted to update after using the nano all week....works like a charm. I haven't had any issues with the nano falling apart and I've filled two of them at least three times a piece. The hit is in my opinion pretty much the same as a CE3 which for me is great because I enjoy the flavor and I haven't had the misfortune of having any burnt or dry hits, even on the first few puffs.

I have only a single complaint, and that is that they don't screw onto the threading of either of my spinners (manual or auto) completely, leaving a small gap about a centimeter or two wide. I have no plans of trying to force the threading down all the way because I'm afraid of damaging my spinners, and really it's not that big of a problem. I use butch's method with each fill and have yet to have any leak, and this is saying something since I keep them in my backpack and toss it around a lot. So far I'm absolutely loving the utter simplicity of the nano.

Also, I like the fact that I can see the printing on the metal inside the nano that says 2.8 ohms. I wish more products had that stamp on them for simplicity's sake.

So I see this is an older thread, but hopefully someone can help. I've been vaping for about a month. I have 2 78mm manuals that I carry with me to work, and a 900mah X2 that I use as my "home" battery. I have 5 of the nano clearomizers that I use on both batteries (love that). I've been accumulating a bunch of 5ml samples of different liquids and I'm wondering is there a good way to clean the nano's to switch flavors in them? I know with the bigger tanks, you can remove the heads and soak them. With the small size and cost of the nano, I realize they are meant to be disposed of at the end of their life, but they aren't dead yet...just want to fill them with a different flavor. Any suggestions?

dedi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2010
Rochester NY
So I see this is an older thread, but hopefully someone can help. I've been vaping for about a month. I have 2 78mm manuals that I carry with me to work, and a 900mah X2 that I use as my "home" battery. I have 5 of the nano clearomizers that I use on both batteries (love that). I've been accumulating a bunch of 5ml samples of different liquids and I'm wondering is there a good way to clean the nano's to switch flavors in them? I know with the bigger tanks, you can remove the heads and soak them. With the small size and cost of the nano, I realize they are meant to be disposed of at the end of their life, but they aren't dead yet...just want to fill them with a different flavor. Any suggestions?

Zo, I have never had any luck with cleaning them, they never seem to dry out or work properly afterwards. Maybe some folks that originally posted will chime back in. I REALLY enjoy the mini nano's when out and about on my 808 devices, been using them for quite a while usually getting 12 to 25 refills depending on the juice. Usually rba and drip at home.

Zo, I have never had any luck with cleaning them, they never seem to dry out or work properly afterwards. Maybe some folks that originally posted will chime back in. I REALLY enjoy the mini nano's when out and about on my 808 devices, been using them for quite a while usually getting 12 to 25 refills depending on the juice. Usually rba and drip at home.

Thanks for your reply. That's kinda what I figured.

celticluvr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Sep 21, 2013
    'bama
    May I suggest trying trying mini clearo? We bought 20 nanos when switching from cartos and they really muted alot of the flavors(both the cartos and nanos) and when we tried the mini's it was a world of difference AND they rinse out easier. This is my experience and its just my :2c:. If the nano works well for you then its all right if ya ignore my comment.:oops:

djezewski

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 31, 2013
    Wayland, New York, United States
    Unfortunately unlike a replaceable bottom coil the taste is almost impossible to get rid of. A mini T3 is nice if you like the small format with the plastic tank.

Butch

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 20, 2011
    433 miles north. of the Alamo

I started this thread, I still love the nano. But the reason I like them is that they are so cheap, buying 10 or more at a time, that you never have to clean them. Change flavor you say , ok screw on another one & lay that one down. They never leak. Pick it b a ck up when ready. Toss it when worn out. The simplicty & cost is why I love them.
    Hope that helps.

dedi

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 8, 2010
    Rochester NY
    I started this thread, I still love the nano. But the reason I like them is that they are so cheap, buying 10 or more at a time, that you never have to clean them. Change flavor you say , ok screw on another one & lay that one down. They never leak. Pick it b a ck up when ready. Toss it when worn out. The simplicty & cost is why I love them.
    Hope that helps.

Totally agree with you Butch :)

I hope there are still some nano experts watching this thread! I have brought out my equipment again after 2 years and am gung ho to get rid of the cancer sticks. I have an 808 280mAh automatic and a passthrough that I loved with horizontal single cartomizers. I contacted a company near here for some suggestions to decrease filling - larger cartos or something. I bought - on their advice - an egoC twist and a Vic Vision clearo. HATE IT!!! No refunds. I have done a ton of reading.......it seems I fit into the less TH, cooler vapor category. I'm looking at the nanos as a nice slim attractive alternative to regular cartos. If I understand correctly I need a higher ohm - such as 2.2 for a cooler vapor. So - where can I get them (near Toronto)? Will they fit on my ego twist? Should I just get a 808 to 510 adaptor for my batts? In other words I want to use my slim pen styles and pass thru and ego twist batt.....what's the combo I need? Like I said I have read volumes......but it's all too much to put together. Thanks for your help!! Susan

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread