The never ending quest for the perfect juice. . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmos3

Oct 10, 2019
Yep, something RY4, which has vanilla and caramel notes.

The only "tobacco" juice I can vape is a DIY variant of Halo Tribeca that consists of RY4 with vanilla swirl, graham cracker, sweet cream and a hint of banana.

Have you tried Tribeca?
Nope, never. But I’ll check them out. I’m probably going to make a small order from several different shops to find something I like.

Reactions: gpjoe

Cosmos3

Oct 10, 2019
Heather's heavenly vapes do some awesome tobacco juices. Most are nets, but they are extremely clean and most dont gunk coils. Dragons fire is the best juice by far that I have ever vaped in over 8 years of vaping. It's kind of sweet, perhaps a bit of chocolate chip, honey, and maybe caramel . There is no description of it on their site and everyone who has tried it tastes something else. I also vape huntsman and sludge which are also excellent
I’m going to check Heather’s heavenly vapes out. Thanks for the tip.

Reactions: madstabber

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
Here’s a silly question I’m sure some of you can school me on. I have always gotten my juice at a 50:50 ratio. Some of these new juices I’m looking at don’t offer that so what is your option on high PG or High VG? Does it affect the taste? How does it affect he consistency? What do you prefer?
Mostly depends on your device... VG = thicker, more clouds PG = thinner, less clouds (some coils need thinner) Also, some people (but not most) have specific issues with VG or PG (I can tolerate up to 35 % PG but more bothers my throat) I generally use 65VG/35PG with my MTL tanks (drop-in coils) but like higher VG for coils I make myself. PG also has an effect people call "throat hit" that they like... I couldn't care less about that.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Here’s a silly question I’m sure some of you can school me on. I have always gotten my juice at a 50:50 ratio. Some of these new juices I’m looking at don’t offer that so what is your option on high PG or High VG? Does it affect the taste? How does it affect he consistency? What do you prefer?

I MTL vape and I like a lot of throat hit and a lot of flavor so I favor juices with 70% pg. PG is a better flavor carrier than VG. When I was using the Kanger Subtank Mini RBA, I had to use thicker juices with a higher VG content. Now I only use MTL RTAs so a 70% PG juice works great. I get plenty of throat hit and flavor.

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
I'm not alone in not preferring high VG juices. For me, high VG irritates my nasal passages and throat. I understand that many react the same way to high PG. But what can I say?
Many folks find that high VG causes lung heaviness/congestion. I've experienced that too.
Ultimately, it's certainly possible our individual metabolisms/idiosyncracies react differently to these things. Just play around and see how you feel.

• Agree
Reactions: SleeZy

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
Try Flavour Art Golden Rollie with a little touch of caramel in it. I find it a bit dry without the caramel. I DIY at 2% Rollie and maybe 0.3% caramel but you can buy the Rollie pre made.

Or Flavour Art RY4 Nutzilla. I mix at 2% but again it comes pre made I think.
Hey, I was going to post a question about DIY tobacco flavors... you may have provided my answer. Right now I'm mixing pre-made "gold label" and "wrangler" with DIY Purilum "sweet tobacco" and RY4. FA "golden rollie" and RY4 nutzilla combined might just be similar to what I'm using now.

Walter Ladd

Multiple ID Suspension
ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2018
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

Tabac man

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2019
London
Hey, I was going to post a question about DIY tobacco flavors... you may have provided my answer. Right now I'm mixing pre-made "gold label" and "wrangler" with DIY Purilum "sweet tobacco" and RY4. FA "golden rollie" and RY4 nutzilla combined might just be similar to what I'm using now.

I tried adding a drop of Nutzilla into the Golden Rollie. It was OK but the Nutzilla becomes quite dominant even in small doses. From there I tried a drop of caramel in the Rollie just for a touch of sweetness. I vape the Nutzilla on it's own at 1.5%. It's quite potent and at higher percentages the nut was tasting like burned nut.

chromashadows

Nov 9, 2019
Try
Hey guys! I’m new here and need some help. I’m looking for suggestions on a decent tobacco flavored juice.

I’ve spent many years and much money trying to find something that sits well with me and unfortunately the one place I found that I had been ordering from for the last year or so is now out of stock. I’m not sure if/when they’ll restock so I need some suggestions from those of you who also enjoy a good ol’ regular tobacco flavor juice.

I can’t tolerate anything fruity, it makes me nauseous. I like flavors that are vanilla, caramel, or creamy. I actually prefer a creamy, sweet tobacco flavor. Sweet but not fruity sweet if that make sense.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated.
Try RY4. it's kind of a vanilla tobacco taste iirc. It was the first juice I ever had when I was cig/Vaping (doing both) back in 2014. It was delicious. I had a long long vape tube - don't even know the coil strength - but it may not be as good (or could be better) in a subohm like I use now.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Hey guys! I’m new here and need some help. I’m looking for suggestions on a decent tobacco flavored juice.

I’ve spent many years and much money trying to find something that sits well with me and unfortunately the one place I found that I had been ordering from for the last year or so is now out of stock. I’m not sure if/when they’ll restock so I need some suggestions from those of you who also enjoy a good ol’ regular tobacco flavor juice.

I can’t tolerate anything fruity, it makes me nauseous. I like flavors that are vanilla, caramel, or creamy. I actually prefer a creamy, sweet tobacco flavor. Sweet but not fruity sweet if that make sense.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Good Life Vapor has a number of great tobacco juices. My favorites are Deadly Sin, High Five, El Camino and Pop's Pipe. I love their Blue Swag, which is a light tobacco flavor with blueberry. Another good thing about GLV is, in addition to the usual larger size bottles, they also offer all of their juices in a 10 ml. bottle so you can try many of them without it costing you a ton of money.

Deadly Sin

Good luck to you with your shopping!

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
Good Life Vapor has a number of great tobacco juices. My favorites are Deadly Sin, High Five, El Camino and Pop's Pipe. I love their Blue Swag, which is a light tobacco flavor with blueberry. Another good thing about GLV is, in addition to the usual larger size bottles, they also offer all of their juices in a 10 ml. bottle so you can try many of them without it costing you a ton of money.
Even though I'm doing mostly DIY, I like the selection and the 10ml sample pack. Many choices of nic strength. Too bad they are all 50/50... I can't tolerate that much PG.
I hope OP gives them a try.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015

Robbert

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Aug 1, 2016
    Halo has Tribecca,Torque 56,Prime 15 which are all sweet and considered tobacco flavors.
    Backwoods brew is another brand known for its tobacco flavors.
    Both of these brands must steep and at one time were very popular for their juices.
    Halo has came down in price but backwoods brew is still costly.
    Heavenly vapes I need to try myself and I’m going to see if they will make me some nicotine samples in tobacco flavors.
    I have given up on finding tobacco flavors and started considering lemon,menthol,melon,mango,etc..
    I think it’s impossible to make anything with pg and vg taste like tobacco because they are extremely sweet and tobacco isn’t.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread