The never ending quest for the perfect juice. . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Northstar6

ECF Veteran
May 16, 2019
Halo has Tribecca,Torque 56,Prime 15 which are all sweet and considered tobacco flavors.

All excellent tobacco flavors, IMO.

Although I'd be hesitant to call them sweet. Torque definitely isn't sweet, almost rough and dirty at times but reminiscent of an actual cigarette.

Tribeca is somewhat sweet, maybe more rich than anything. The tobacco takes a backseat in this flavor with more of vanilla, caramel type taste upfront. It's very full bodied.

Prime 15 might be my favorite of the bunch. The nutty flavor adds a certain complexity to the tobacco notes. It's a great combination, but just mildly sweet and not a distraction from the robust flavor.

muth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 20, 2014
Boston, MA, USA
Heather's heavenly vapes do some awesome tobacco juices. Most are nets, but they are extremely clean and most dont gunk coils. Dragons fire is the best juice by far that I have ever vaped in over 8 years of vaping. It's kind of sweet, perhaps a bit of chocolate chip, honey, and maybe caramel . There is no description of it on their site and everyone who has tried it tastes something else. I also vape huntsman and sludge which are also excellent
I have a google sheets with HHV's recipes if you're interested. It was released by permission. Can't recall if the ones you mention are on there but if you DIY you might want to take a look.

Robbert

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Aug 1, 2016
    I have a google sheets with HHV's recipes if you're interested. It was released by permission. Can't recall if the ones you mention are on there but if you DIY you might want to take a look.
    I haven’t tried HHV liquids yet but I’ve heard many great things about them and I may try them next.Pure VG might agree with my system more than pg mixes .
    Backwoods brew closed up which I didn’t realize.
    If I like HHV I’ll take a look at recipes.Im wanting to try a few of their reserve blends.

Reactions: muth

muth

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    May 20, 2014
    Boston, MA, USA
    I haven’t tried HHV liquids yet but I’ve heard many great things about them and I may try them next.Pure VG might agree with my system more than pg mixes .
    Backwoods brew closed up which I didn’t realize.
    If I like HHV I’ll take a look at recipes.Im wanting to try a few of their reserve blends.
    Sure, just PM me if you want.

Reactions: Robbert

bevg2006

Apr 25, 2013
    Omsk
    Hello. Can you send it to me in private messages? Unfortunately, I read the forum more than I write, so I can not write to you myself.

muth

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    May 20, 2014
    Boston, MA, USA
    Hello. Can you send it to me in private messages? Unfortunately, I read the forum more than I write, so I can not write to you myself.
    You can PM me anytime you like:)I'm happy to send it to you but I would need an email address. I could simply copy the url from my sheets and paste the link but that gives access to my account.

Robbert

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Aug 1, 2016
    I have heard of HHV for close to 10 years but never tried it until today and it lives up to its reviews.

I highly recommend trying HHV if you’re a tobacco fan.
    There’s several blends and I suggest getting a bunch of the sample bottles but so far I like every tobacco blend they make.
    It’s in a class of its own for sure.

Reactions: muth
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread