Not open for further replies.

spaceballsrules

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
North Carolina, USA
Elf. No worries my friend.

I had terrible migraines growing up. It always bugs me when people say they have a migrant but are still out doing stuff.

When I had them they literally made me physically I'll. I could literally hear the blood rushing in my head.

I guess my happy note is that I don't get them any more :)

Same here. I am happy that I no longer get migraines. WOOT!

Mine came from grinding my teeth as I slept, so I would actually wake up with a full blown migraine. Nausea, sensitivity to light and sound, and a general hatred for existence. A great way to start a day IMO. :p

Nuff migraine talk for me. Now how about something that had me rolling on the floor gasping for air 'cause it's just too darn funny......

MissEmma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2012
West Virginia
OK... here's one thing that really made me happy - this year I had the chance to see one of my idols, Itzhak Perlman, in Rochester, NY. I love the RPO for having him, and for enabling me to have a seat in the very first row and for everything they do for me in exchange for my insignificant support. I love many violinists, but I connect with Perlman in a special way, I think, and I am truly happy to be alive at the same time he is.

On that note, I am a bit disappointed I never had a chance to catch my absolute favorite violinist alive... But I am happy for recording technology...

So anyway, good night:

Now, that was a lovely way to start my morning....Thank you :)

Cherryblossom

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2012
Florida
Good morning all :)

Attachments

• goodmorning.jpg
    goodmorning.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

Uma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2010
Calif
Same here. I am happy that I no longer get migraines. WOOT!

Mine came from grinding my teeth as I slept, so I would actually wake up with a full blown migraine. Nausea, sensitivity to light and sound, and a general hatred for existence. A great way to start a day IMO. :p

Nuff migraine talk for me. Now how about something that had me rolling on the floor gasping for air 'cause it's just too darn funny......

ROFL!
Dang that little car handles quite nicely for being such a boxy shape.

wh01sjongalt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2011
USA
Hi, wh01sjongalt, I'm happy you visit with us.

This one is dedicated to you:

Onward, and upward; or not. Whatever :)

This is really how I feel or the lack there of said feelings about much of life around me.

This is theoretically as close to having a favorite song and musical group that understands me better than I ever cared to fathom due to general disinterestedness of all things pertaining to all things.

I will only say if I could love a song.. this could be a song, like any other, that I could conceivably pay someone to love on my behalf or any song for that matter as I'm paying them to love something for me.

Now I type the following insincere words, Thank you for the dedication, but I am already not caring about a dozen other things and just want to finish typing this sentence and get back to my life where I will not be busy doing pretty nothing important, but maybe I will get some meh for dinner, afterwards take a big meh, and then sleep and dream of meh only to wake tomorrow and do it all over again for no good meh'in reason.

Meh Night Everyone

& Thank you from the bottom of my screen that I now type these last meaningless words; I have to use the bathroom, I'm Audi 5000.

elfstone

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2012
OH
No more reasons to be happy, around here? :(

Here's a few that are on topic with the forum:

I'm happy:

- I do not mess with 1/4" self-tapping saddle valves anymore
- I don't really spend all that time watching reviews to see which Chinese POC works a little bit better this week
- I don't throw away a pound of garbage a week in used cartomizers
- I know that every vape will be just awesome
- I know how my juices taste like
- I'm not counting each day of life of my atomizers getting all excited when passing the two week mark
- I don't have condoms laying around all over my house ;)

That's quite a few, and thus I am very happy for switching to Genisis atomizers!

LilyBear

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2011
Western NY
I would advise against this strenuously but if you must there is indeed bacon flavored juice ..........and crab but maybe you should watch some you tube reviews of some of those things before people tell you where you can get em LOL>
Is there a bacon-flavored eliquid out there? I MUST FIND IT AND VAPE IT NOW!

ohai

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 6, 2012
Wichita, KS, United States
Is there a bacon-flavored eliquid out there? I MUST FIND IT AND VAPE IT NOW!

Please know that all eliquid is not created equal, and this is especially true of savory flavors. I have yet to find a good bacon, but check the "Would you vape bacon?" thread in the E-liquids forum for suggestions.:laugh:

Last edited:

myxomatosis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2011
KC
www.facebook.com
This is really how I feel or the lack there of said feelings about much of life around me.

This is theoretically as close to having a favorite song and musical group that understands me better than I ever cared to fathom due to general disinterestedness of all things pertaining to all things.

I will only say if I could love a song.. this could be a song, like any other, that I could conceivably pay someone to love on my behalf or any song for that matter as I'm paying them to love something for me.

Now I type the following insincere words, Thank you for the dedication, but I am already not caring about a dozen other things and just want to finish typing this sentence and get back to my life where I will not be busy doing pretty nothing important, but maybe I will get some meh for dinner, afterwards take a big meh, and then sleep and dream of meh only to wake tomorrow and do it all over again for no good meh'in reason.

Meh Night Everyone

& Thank you from the bottom of my screen that I now type these last meaningless words; I have to use the bathroom, I'm Audi 5000.

Hi Mr. self-loathing, "meh is everything"... here's another dedication:

Shining Wit

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2008
North of England UK
www.flavourart.co.uk
I just started a similar thread as I hadn't seen this one.
I'll see if I can close it and join in here if that's okay.

As for Bacon flavour, Happy Vaper aka Dave Kitson wanted to try and review some
so I duly obliged and he was surprised by what it tasted like!
He's a lovely chap and his vid can be seen via the link below.

I haven't read all the posts in here yet but it feels nice and homely already :)

The review comes in around 44 minutes into the show and is well worth a look if only for Dave's reaction!
Thanks Dave, it was most entertaining :)

Best wishes

John

Dave's Tackle Box 3rd June 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread