The OL' X1 RDA

ProPerry

Mar 3, 2023
Hello old friends, I have been out of the scene for the past few years and I am looking to find my way back into the hobby. I was very experienced in building competition level builds and maintenance but after dealing with a fire and had some of my equipment damaged I had lost interest in vaping. Which leads me to today, I have been searching for a Vapers Clouds X1 30mm rda, so far, no luck. My question is, can anyone help me get my hands on one or give a suggestion for something that will stack up against it?

Reactions: TARTARA

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
I have been searching for a Vapers Clouds X1 30mm rda, so far, no luck. My question is, can anyone help me get my hands on one
I did a bunch of searching after I read your identical post in the other thread you started, and then saw this thread, too. The search results were that everyone's long ago sold out of the 30mm ones or they only sell/sold the clones.

I did, however, find that the US vendor below, in Minnesota, has the authentic 24mm version in Stainless Steel, for only $ 9.99 + S/H. {For that price you may even want more than 1 if they have them}. According to the PACT Act information on their website...they currently only ship to metropolitan areas within Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Illinois, with a private shipping company. If you aren't in any of those states...but you have a friend or relative who is...you could have him/her place an order and receive the package, and then mail it on to you.

Last edited:

ProPerry

Mar 3, 2023
The design of the Nightmare isn't horribly different, could that be an option? They also used that deck in one of the Valhallas, the 28mm I belie
think ill give it a try. but after looking into it it looks like it may not handle a 4 coil config but still looks fire. the Valhalla leaked way too much for me to want to get another one and i had both the 30 and the 40 and i think it may have been what made my wismec 350 nonfunctional

Reactions: TARTARA

Users who are viewing this thread