Status
Not open for further replies.

defdock

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2011
Dark Forest
Ok, this is meant to be a fun and good thinking thread :p

Depending on device ect, if you HAD TO USE A SINGLE BUILD FOR THE REST OF YOUR vaping LIFE, what would you choose? If it help you make the decision, you can also add what mod and atty you would also only use for the rest of yous life :)

After all the tinkering I have done with new toys and realizing what works best/efficient for me, CHOOSING ONLY ONE, I would/could and probably will stick to my modded orchid rta with .4 clapton build using 28/32g kanthal.
20160309_190712-1.jpg

For me, it ramps up nice and quick, feeds evenly (no dry hits/spots) and is my preferred "heat flux". Absolutely perfection in my eyes.

Open ears to hear what others like/love, and the answers to your "lifelong" preference ;)

evan le'garde

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2013
I'd have to say it is my Kayfun V4 with a 5 wrap 1mm id 32g coil ohm'ing in at 1.7 and vaping at 4v. I just can't seem to put it down. That's how it's been for months. I do use a box mod with a Zephyrus and planned to continue to alternate between the two but the Zeph is being seriously neglected. I seem to be getting through 40ml of liquid in the Kayfun quicker than 40ml in my Zeph, and the Zeph has 4 coils.

I make liquid 40ml at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread