The Paper Towels

Status
Not open for further replies.

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
Not liking that one. :glare: :laugh: You know you'll do it!

:shock: You wouldn't!?!

Ok ok... Yes I would forget and could probably too busy to remember. But it would not be intentional. I really am absent minded, then add on a hectic schedule with three kids, sometimes even the important stuff removes itself from my brain.

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
Don't worry James, we'll keep reminding you to taste it. :laugh:
You'll need to! My wife will tell me something one day, then ask me about it later. Sometimes within just a few hours. And Ive already forgotten whatever meaningless drivel she was talking about. The only problem is, that meaningless drivel is usually something important. :facepalm:

Still have until next week before I open it back up. Dont forget to remember to remind me to remember!!!

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
If I was testing something like, oh I dunno, let's say Cheesecake, I would never forget to taste it.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You really wouldn't forget BFB. No one is buying that...:laugh:
That just goes to prove how well you dont know me!!! This is the second batch FV has sent me. The first batch steeped a full three weeks because I forgot to taste it on the second week.

But I had a good reason to forget... I was too busy with life in general to remember it. Darned kids.

Last edited:

bliss12897

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Wow James, you're right. I really don't know you :( I never would have thought you would really do that...;)

No, I am not volunteering :laugh: It would be hard for me to do and it is too much responsibility lol.

*read* I am not going to be the fall guy..no siree..:laugh: Maybe Sallie would be better at it :p *jumps back on to the bus*

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
Wow James, you're right. I really don't know you :( I never would have thought you would really do that...;)

No, I am not volunteering :laugh: It would be hard for me to do and it is too much responsibility lol.

*read* I am not going to be the fall guy..no siree..:laugh: Maybe Sallie would be better at it :p *jumps back on to the bus*
I swear it wasnt on purpose!

If I had know volunteering (aka begging) to be a new flavor tester, AND that the final flavor is my fault (good fault or bad), Im not so sure I wouldve taken it! Who am I trying to kid... Yes I wouldve. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread