The Paper Towels

Status
Not open for further replies.

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
Bliss, I am shocked at you. And here I thought you were willing to take one for the team, in the name of cheesecake of course.

No worries James, two other people are being tortured with Vanilla. So you get 1/3 the blame.
I'll bite the cheesecake bullet for the team!!!! No, Im not a glutton for punishment....At least... I dont THINK I am....

Did they all agree with me on all variations of the vanilla tests?

Jdsgibson

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2011
Sorryville
You'll need to! My wife will tell me something one day, then ask me about it later. Sometimes within just a few hours. And Ive already forgotten whatever meaningless drivel she was talking about. The only problem is, that meaningless drivel is usually something important. :facepalm:

Still have until next week before I open it back up. Dont forget to remember to remind me to remember!!!

Would a box of alpaca crap delivered to your doorstep help you remember? Cause that could easily be arranged. :evil:

Come on dude! You're holding up vanilla

MustangSallie

Mistress Blabber Mouth
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
USA
Wow James, you're right. I really don't know you :( I never would have thought you would really do that...;)

No, I am not volunteering :laugh: It would be hard for me to do and it is too much responsibility lol.

*read* I am not going to be the fall guy..no siree..:laugh: Maybe Sallie would be better at it :p *jumps back on to the bus*

*wipes tire marks off face* :glare:

Hey! I took TWO for the team. I did the licorice and the coffee ice cream.
*okay, so they were both for team Sallie, what can I say :blush:*

That's a LOT of pressure! At least when she sent out all the fruits they went to lots of people. No one person to blame!

pnc81498

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2011
Central NJ
hands_141756.jpg

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
Well that's no fun. But blaming james and sending him crap is.
:lol: Just remember, Im not the first one to see the mail! :lol::lol:

These will go out to a number of people too before they hit the website. James was first on Vanilla because he was the first to ask, and ask, and ask.....
I only asked and asked and asked once. :D

And then forget and forget and forget........
Hm... maybe it really was more than once....

Want something menthol but I will wait for cheesecake folks dreams to come true. Vanilla not my thing.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
Thats the awesome thing about this vanilla. (FV, if I need to shut my mouth, let me know) Its not like vaping vanilla extract. I cant really describe it. Its not like a pure vanilla but is definitely reminiscent of it. Its really hard to describe beyond really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread