the parallel army tank - 3.7 bottom feeder (2x14500's)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmarkus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2011
CA USA
thought id share what i've been working on. 2 14500's last me a full day of vaping, maybe you'll like it too. i have 1 sanded army tank (i love the soft texture of these), 1 standard finish (as the battery boxes come), and 1 sanded single 14500 bottom feeder. the army tanks have a magnetic battery closure which i also love.

the army tanks definitely fit in your fist (2xaa bat box with 1xaa box on piggy-back). just slightly bigger than the single.

feeders.jpg

sanded_tank.jpg

sanded_tank_batteries.jpg

sanded_light.jpg

hidden_switch.jpg

feeder_inside.jpg

$40 sanded army tank with green LED, hidden on/off switch inside the battery box - sold
$40 standard finish tank with red LED, hidden on/off switch inside the battery box - sold
$35 sanded bottom feeder with white LED, external on/off switch - sold

all above are also obo (or best offer)

all have stainless steel medical grade tubes that connect to plastic tubing into the bottles. no needle protruding into the atty/carto. all have silver metal catch-cup

i'd love to hear your comments and thoughts, just love building these things.

:toast:

thanks for checkin em out.
jeff

Last edited:

Warlordxxx

ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2011
Oldham UK
I love it and i want one but i'm in the uk :( anyway just my 2cents but i'd prefer the on off switch to be visible - when i'm car vaping wouldn't want to have to stop open it up turn it off close it up stop turn it off close it start again. I realise it's more of a safety thing while putting it away - but if heaven forbid the switch were to get locked on could cause problems if you don't realise straight away.

Other than that they look awesome and i want one :)

Edit : Oh and if you decide to start selling some off in a bigger way hit me up i will swap website design for one :)

Last edited:

Warlordxxx

ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2011
Oldham UK
Might be worth offering either choice as me i'd like to flip it - in fact id like an old fashioned toggle switch or even a rocket launch switch so the switch can be covered over but that would probably be too bulky. Like i say that's just me others will vape with this only at their desk and would probably prefer the lines of the unit to kept intact.

Like i said if you need a website hit me up i can't build a juice box for love nor money but webdesign i can do :) and no need to swap until you have exactly what you want .

Edit: oh and one more small thing might be worth posting a - what you get kind of list ie, bottles,carto,batteries or just plain box :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread