Status
Not open for further replies.

estaz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
New York, NY
So I ordered a sampler pack from the plume room because it was well priced and it was my first time ordering from them. Wanted to share my experience with what I tried so far and I guess this can be their review read that others can post in as well.
First of all, their packaging is super chic. You feel like the bottles have a more substantial look and feel to them plus they are easily identifiable in the masses of juices that some of us collect.
So far I tried the vanilla caramel frappacinno and it is BOLD. Got so much flavor and it smells of a European coffee shop. Definitely worth a try. Taste is balanced between sweet and not exactly bitter, but that coffee taste. Not an all day vape for me simply because of its boldness but pretty damn good. Also the owner was kind enough to include a chai flavored freebie. Will let y'all know how it is. Oh, and the vapor production and throat hit is great as well..

Ekove

ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2012
Miami
Thats one of my favorite juices, what Was your set up with it? To me it tastes different in pretty much everything. Everything I have tried from the Plume room was good and I am the kind of person who likes 1 in every 10 juices he tries.

I must say that the plume room also has the best customer service and packaging I have seen. They're pricier than some vendors but very generous with freebies. I would exclusively deal with that vendor if they had a bigger variety of juices

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
I have recently tried them also. I think this is going to be one my 2 juice companies. I love the authenticity of their juices. They taste "real" I have fallen in love with their Ramaglias Tuscan Gold. It is a grown up tobacco taste. Not overly sweet, nor bitter. Smooth and clean, not dry. I also got some samples of the cocoa and its also like real belgium cocoa, not swiss miss, or nestle , real not overly sweet or bitter. I also tried a couple of their coffee flavors. It is also so real, that I did not like one of them. I tried their French roast, what can I say, the aroma and the taste were so real I hated it because I hate real french roast coffee, so if you are a French roast fan, you will love it. I did like the ultimate espresso again, real and grown up.

I ordered 2x 30ml of Ramaglias tuscan gold, and a 30 ml of their turkish tobacco with out even trying it, these juices are that good. I know these might not be for everyone. If you enjoy sweet candy like flavor these might not be your cup o tea. If you want real, authentic flavor with real ingredients this might become your need to have on hand always juice house.

Last edited:

estaz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
New York, NY
Thats one of my favorite juices, what Was your set up with it? To me it tastes different in pretty much everything. Everything I have tried from the Plume room was good and I am the kind of person who likes 1 in every 10 juices he tries.

I must say that the plume room also has the best customer service and packaging I have seen. They're pricier than some vendors but very generous with freebies. I would exclusively deal with that vendor if they had a bigger variety of juices

I use the volt batteries and ce3's exclusively...they seem to do the trick. I like that the ce3's don't leak..
I just won a vapage vmod on Facebook so that should be arriving soon....
What about you?

Syav

ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2012
Minnesota
anavidfan said:
I ordered 2x 30ml of Ramaglias tuscan gold, and a 30 ml of their turkish tobacco with out even trying it, these juices are that good.
Awesome! The turkish tobacco is what I intend to get. I remember buying imported turkish blend cigarettes, and they taste better than Marlboro but also more expensive.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
First of all, their packaging is super chic. You feel like the bottles have a more substantial look and feel to them plus they are easily identifiable in the masses of juices that some of us collect.

Good points.

Oh, TPR ships as if every detail counts! The box it comes in, the safety with the popcorn stuffing, the thick properly wrapped glass bottles, the VERY handy plastic drippers to the name tags are class shipping and packaging at its finest.

ebay stuff 033.jpg

ebay stuff 031.jpg

Lastly, Andrea lets you choose whether or not you want glass or plastic dripper bottles or plastic dripper bottles with needle droppers. I love options.

p.s. You can tell this shipping has a woman's touch.

estaz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
New York, NY
sounds interesting! i started with tobacco flavors when i started vaping but quickly moved to dessert, then fruity flavors
Awesome! The turkish tobacco is what I intend to get. I remember buying imported turkish blend cigarettes, and they taste better than Marlboro but also more expensive.

estaz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
New York, NY
and i think those ties are leather!
Good points.

Oh, TPR ships as if every detail counts! The box it comes in, the safety with the popcorn stuffing, the thick properly wrapped glass bottles, the VERY handy plastic drippers to the name tags are class shipping and packaging at its finest.

Lastly, Andrea lets you choose whether or not you want glass or plastic dripper bottles or plastic dripper bottles with needle droppers. I love options.

p.s. You can tell this shipping has a woman's touch.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
sounds interesting! i started with tobacco flavors when i started vaping but quickly moved to dessert, then fruity flavors

Andrea's tobaccos are, for the most part, on the light side of tobacco. Most of what she offers is a unique blend of flavors that are hardly ever just one-dimensional.

DrDoitchbig

Aug 19, 2012
Michigan
I used a t2 which gave decent flavor but no vapor or TH. though dripping does the job for me, and even though vanilla caramel frap is 70 pg it produces clouds of vapor if i drip. Only problem with dripping is that the flavor fades away the more I do it. I'll try it in a ce3 next. All on an ego twist or itaste VV

VCF is 70 VG/30 PG. It's a typo on the website, I spoke with Andrea before placing my order.

DrDoitchbig

Aug 19, 2012
Michigan
i requested 70pg/30vg when possible, because i think it flows easier through the ce3. i might be wrong though. i've also had plenty of vapor with high pg..

My fault, that's what I get for making assumption. In any case it's good to know that TPR's juices still do well with that high of a PG ratio. I placed my order at 50/50 and so far they've been fantastic. I'm leery of running anything over 50/50 in my Phoenix bottom coils. I already clean them after every fill to avoid gunking up the coils.

HighlanderNorth

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2012
Mid Atlantic USA
I just ordered 3 e-liquids from them earlier today, but I didnt see any sampler pack listed anywhere on their site. I just ordered 3 - 5ml bottles of juices, but there wasnt any sampler pack or discount or anything like that.

I ordered the Summer peach, Arctic Cowboy and Newport menthol tobacco. I wanted the honey fig house extracted tobacco but it says its almost pure VG, is very thick and doesnt work in clearos or similar.

estaz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
New York, NY
looks like she removed it as an option...too bad! maybe you should email her and request it..i think you can also request a higher pg content on the honey fig. i did..but check. she's good with email.
I just ordered 3 e-liquids from them earlier today, but I didnt see any sampler pack listed anywhere on their site. I just ordered 3 - 5ml bottles of juices, but there wasnt any sampler pack or discount or anything like that.

I ordered the Summer peach, Arctic Cowboy and Newport menthol tobacco. I wanted the honey fig house extracted tobacco but it says its almost pure VG, is very thick and doesnt work in clearos or similar.

estaz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
New York, NY
no, you are right. her juices are mainly vg, but what i'm saying is you can request a higher pg balance oen some of the flavors.
My fault, that's what I get for making assumption. In any case it's good to know that TPR's juices still do well with that high of a PG ratio. I placed my order at 50/50 and so far they've been fantastic. I'm leery of running anything over 50/50 in my Phoenix bottom coils. I already clean them after every fill to avoid gunking up the coils.

DrDoitchbig

Aug 19, 2012
Michigan

The sampler was a limited time promotion. She might bring them back eventually but as far as I know it was just running until the end of August.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread