The Poldiac

Status
Not open for further replies.

tenshi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2013
United States
Just waiting for mine to come in. I read people would order it on saturday, ship out on monday and get to them on Thursday. But i ordered mine on Saturday and still havent got a confirmation or shipped out. or a reply back to my emails. Weird.. :(

I think because they are in a middle of a move website-wise or something like that, but heard they'll be back online soon. Can try their forums for information or contact? MMV-Forum

ronaldraygun

Verified Member
Jan 30, 2013
dallas
Just waiting for mine to come in. I read people would order it on saturday, ship out on monday and get to them on Thursday. But i ordered mine on Saturday and still havent got a confirmation or shipped out. or a reply back to my emails. Weird.. :(

Just got mine a few days ago, i ordered it about 3 weeks ago, once it shipped though it made it to my place in texas in 2 days!

jKWD4Gz.jpg

Last edited:

Malefilipinonurse

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2013
Norwalk, Ca
So now that I've had the pleasure of rockin' the Poldiac and my Ithaka, I think the most noticeable difference that I've observed compared to my other mods is how smooth each draw is. It hits extremly hard and it just feels RIGHT. I also purchased the 5ml Cobra (Legit) Genesis atty and that is seriously a MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN (when the coil wicks well, I'm still an Genesis atty newbie) with the Poldiac. It's crazy, It's only been a little over a month and i've gone through 3 different mods (Gus, Dingo & Poldiac) and it's safe to say that so far, of the 3, the Poldiac shines. Now I'm curious to see how the Nemesis will be...

Mkwy

Verified Member
Feb 17, 2013
Gardena, CA
So now that I've had the pleasure of rockin' the Poldiac and my Ithaka, I think the most noticeable difference that I've observed compared to my other mods is how smooth each draw is. It hits extremly hard and it just feels RIGHT. I also purchased the 5ml Cobra (Legit) Genesis atty and that is seriously a MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN (when the coil wicks well, I'm still an Genesis atty newbie) with the Poldiac. It's crazy, It's only been a little over a month and i've gone through 3 different mods (Gus, Dingo & Poldiac) and it's safe to say that so far, of the 3, the Poldiac shines. Now I'm curious to see how the Nemesis will be...

Nice. I'm still waiting on my Ithaka from COV. I've been buying other mods and still use the Poldiac as my benchmark. Nothing beats it so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread