The Posse Hideout

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
Good morning. The sun is peeking out, hopefully it will dry up a bit. I want to get outside today if I can get a shoe on. Being as graceful as I am, I ran into the metal leg of the exercise bike and broke a toe. Now I hate that that thing more than ever. *ouch*
Funny but not. Hope you heal quick.

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
Thanks guys, it's so darn inconvenient and a bit painful. The dreaded bike has been removed from the hut and is headed to the end of the driveway. It will be gone within an hour here, if we take it to work it will be claimed as it's coming out of the truck. :lol:

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
Most of my ducks are now mommas in their new home, they have the run of the farm. The chicks seem to be doing well at their new place too. I'm liking not cleaning the coop and run. :)
Been thinking hard on taking the divider out and turning the coop back into a storage shed. That would take all temptation away. :lol::lol:

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
Good afternoon!

Been thinking hard on taking the divider out and turning the coop back into a storage shed. That would take all temptation away. :lol::lol:
I did that, and put shelves up for the pond and pool stuff, dog crates, and misc. outdoor stuff that was cluttering up the garage. Temptation is now gone because I refuse to drag it all out of there.

Users who are viewing this thread