The Posse Hideout

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
Got home around 3:30 from Reading trash. Then up to get the truck, it got inspected needed nothing. It only got 200 miles on it this year. Then feed torts, turtles and my girls. Now in front of the TV with a giant glass of Long island ice tea. Think we'll have leftover meat loaf and mash. Easy Peasy just zap in the micro. :lol::lol:

punkinduster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2010
Horse and Buggy Country, PA
Now in front of the TV with a giant glass of Long island ice tea.

I didn't think you drank alcohol very much. Maybe your definition of a Long Island ice tea is different than mine. :lol:

Good morning everyone! :)

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
Good morning.

I ended yesterday with picking what felt like a zillion burrs out of Victor and myself, then as I was going to bed I found a tree frog hopping around the living room. Guess one of us wore that in with the burrs. :lol:

No huge plans today, I have to make my list for the camping rally so I don't have to dash around at the last second looking for stuff.

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Any instructional videos on that list? :lol: :lol: How about a couple of classes!

**ducks and runs for cover ** :)
LOL!!!! Part of my list is avoiding the crazy lady that tried to do that to me. She did get others to do it, so I signed up for two classes that are being taught by people who actually know how to teach something.

Bamrz

Z.A.P.T. Member*
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2010
PA, near Philly
Good morning.

I ended yesterday with picking what felt like a zillion burrs out of Victor and myself, then as I was going to bed I found a tree frog hopping around the living room. Guess one of us wore that in with the burrs. :lol:

No huge plans today, I have to make my list for the camping rally so I don't have to dash around at the last second looking for stuff.

Apparently I've had little crickets hitching a ride inside. The tiny ones you would feed to reptiles. Feckers are screaming at me from under the fridge. :blink:

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Apparently I've had little crickets hitching a ride inside. The tiny ones you would feed to reptiles. Feckers are screaming at me from under the fridge. :blink:
:shock: for lack of an OMG button. I had them on my laundry basket outside, causing me to fling my laundry all over. I HATE those creepy things. *shudders*

Users who are viewing this thread