The Posse Hideout

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
Working on trying to clean the basement. It really needs re plastered. Its coming off in chunks and the grounds coming in at a lot of places. Sure it will be more dollars than I have to spend. Maybe in the spring I'll get estestaments. For now my gole is getting the turtles in before it gets to cold for them. :lol:

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
Had to go out and "people" today. Got a call that my online debit card was compromised. :( Almost a year to the day from last time.
*looking for the disgusted button* Sheesh Bamrz, that just stinks.

You can do this Drott!!!!

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
I'm leaving shortly to pick up an adult slider turtle. I had posted I was looking for a Pink belly side neck. No pink neck replies. But flooded with would you be interested in replies. So this one seamed to be in desperate need. Farm friend has a huge pond and is looking for a few adult turtles. This is the wrong time of year so I'll probably have to over winter her.

punkinduster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2010
Horse and Buggy Country, PA
We found the best way to step on the spotted lantern fly is from the front. They seem to only jump/launch forward but can see 360 degrees and are very fast. So if you step on them from the front they will go right into the bottom of your shoe. :) We saw more of them last year than this year. Seems there are more stink bugs this year. They like the soy bean fields. The lantern flies like our maple trees. :eek:

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
We found the best way to step on the spotted lantern fly is from the front. They seem to only jump/launch forward but can see 360 degrees and are very fast. So if you step on them from the front they will go right into the bottom of your shoe. :) We saw more of them last year than this year. Seems there are more stink bugs this year. They like the soy bean fields. The lantern flies like our maple trees. :eek:
Wow I must check my 2 big Maples.

Users who are viewing this thread