The Posse Hideout

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
Good evening! Spent the last camping weekend with a fire and drinks while it was snowing. Tomorrow we'll go hook it up and bring it home.

Cold in the hut, 54 inside when we got here. Wood stove is blazing right now. Winter, blech.

Last edited:

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
th

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
Will try. Just a pain to get pics on. Gota do this that and everything else just to post a pic. That's why I don't do my pics like I use to. :lol::lol: Pretty much just a pump to circulate the water. They just lay on the bottom and sleep. Only have 11 in of water so they can reach the top easily for air if needed. As for lighting and a dock will be as needed. I check them daily so if they get active will add lights an a dock. Just keep them cold and dark. Last year I just had 4 plastic totes with water in them nothing else. All but 1 made it.

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
Today was tear the 55 gallon aquarium down and scrub, scrape and set back up. Glad its only once a year thing. The 20 longs are much easer. I can empty then and carry them outside. Much easer with a hose. I'm seeing a large water bill in the near future. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread