The Posse Hideout

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
Walmart trip done. Did a return and picked up a prescription. I love coupons Drug was 507.97 and with (Good RX coupon 35.46) Score. But it dose show how much the drug companies rip us off. My suckie insurance doesn't pay anything till I cover my deductible. If I live till next year Medicare will kick in. Hopefully I can get a plan like Hubby's. Not sure if my pension will effect that or not.

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
Can't like an icy mess! Looking like about 6" right now but it's really blowing. The drifting will get gross.

Mr. V helped clean up the mess so I'm baking a berry cherry pie right now, the hut smells wonderful.

Victor wiped out on the icy pond while chasing a squirrel, he went down hard and ended up sliding away on his back. I'm glad he didn't go through, and the only thing he seriously hurt was his pride. When he got up he looked around then slunk back to the house. He is a bit stiff, but at least he didn't break anything. If it was me, I'd still be laying out there.

Reactions: Drottwiler

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Ta Da!
PsANvlBm.jpg

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Good late morning! I ended up setting the pie out on the grill to cool so we could have a piece, it's a winner. Of course I had to stand and watch for raccoons while it was out there. lol

He's fine today, but he's careful not to run over the pond now. Silly boy is lucky that he didn't break something.

I figured I'd freeze before Mr. V noticed me laying out there. :facepalm:

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
The front of the shack is under control. The backs a different story. Do have an ice free 3 ft section out to the yard for the girls. Not feeling up to it so nature will have to take over. Hubby will just have to be careful when he comes in and out. Or shovel him self. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread