The Posse Hideout

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
Good morning all!

Had a really good weekend. I just wish my kids could have been with us. We had a blast playing in the mud. I'll see if I can post some pictures.

Things are about to get really busy at the office. The techs' last day is in two weeks. And I have four inventories to get out of here. Ungh.

*giggling* about the schools being closed over a dusting.
There arent very many things I hate about the south.... But that's one of them!

Good morning everyone! :)

Ah, I see BFB has returned... :lol: Good to hear you are doing OK.
Hey PD!

ooVxHV0m.jpg
[/IMG] Really weird bird at one of the feeders today:
Ugliest bird I've ever seen.

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
Good morning!

Pics worked James, that looks like lots of work, but cool results. Hopefully you can get your kids out there too.

Any job prospects or ideas?

Something flattened the roof on my good bird feeder. I'm thinking it was that ugly bird. He best not let me catch him on top of it.... I put the broom next to the back door, that should be good for ugly bird swatting.

Trying the slow cook feature of the foodi again. *fingers crossed* dinner turns out okay.

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
Good morning!

Pics worked James, that looks like lots of work, but cool results. Hopefully you can get your kids out there too.

Any job prospects or ideas?

Something flattened the roof on my good bird feeder. I'm thinking it was that ugly bird. He best not let me catch him on top of it.... I put the broom next to the back door, that should be good for ugly bird swatting.

It was work! At one spot, I had dug a hole about 4ft deep and 6ft wide.... My legs and back are sore, but surprisingly, my arms arent! But it really was fun. I'm hoping Melanie and CJ have as much fun as I did when we go back.

Job ideas.... lots. I've submitted 26 applications in the last two weeks. 6 of those today. Its frustrating when you never hear back from these companies. I almost miss the days of going TO a place of business and actually talking to a hiring manager.

The best way to keep a bird that ugly off of your bird feeder is a stick. A metal one. With a hole in the end. That goes bang. And makes a hole in the ugly bird.

Reactions: punkinduster

Users who are viewing this thread