Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut

punkinduster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2010
Horse and Buggy Country, PA
Good morning everyone! :)

Back from our 6am grrrr trip. Now they have yellow arrows on the floor to tell you the direction of the isle so people don't walk towards each other. Yeah, like that is really going to work. Most people just ignored the arrows and went about there merry way as though they were the only ones in the store. :evil:

We hope everyone is doing fine. Stay safe...

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Good morning! Punkin we were worried about you, so happy to see you are fine. Were you a good little sheep following the arrows? :lol:

I guess I'll have to pay more for kwik trip milk so I don't have to spend the time in the aisles. We've been spoiled getting milk for under $2 gallon at Walletmart, guess that's over for now.

• Agree
Reactions: Drottwiler

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
Outside work. 2 hrs yesterday and 3 today. Its some kind of invasive vine that grows fast. The people that bought the property a few years ago do nothing to the yard. When We put the fence in 30 yrs ago we came in from the line 18 in. Cause the older couple had a flower bed running up the property line. But they kept after it. The ones now make hay in the front yard and 2 mower with beside the house. Don't even ask about the back yard.Wishing one of the neighbors would complain. These are the same neighbors that had 30 plus cats,someone did turn them in for that. :lol::lol: This vine you just grab it on the top of the fence and keep pulling til it gets tight then cut. 5 hours for 24 feet. Oh well at least I got enough done to set up the pool for the turtles. Sorry for the rant.

Bamrz

Z.A.P.T. Member*
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2010
PA, near Philly
Good morning everyone! :)

Back from our 6am grrrr trip. Now they have yellow arrows on the floor to tell you the direction of the isle so people don't walk towards each other. Yeah, like that is really going to work. Most people just ignored the arrows and went about there merry way as though they were the only ones in the store. :evil:

We hope everyone is doing fine. Stay safe...
Glad to hear the Punkin fam is doing well!

Outside work. 2 hrs yesterday and 3 today. Its some kind of invasive vine that grows fast. The people that bought the property a few years ago do nothing to the yard. When We put the fence in 30 yrs ago we came in from the line 18 in. Cause the older couple had a flower bed running up the property line. But they kept after it. The ones now make hay in the front yard and 2 mower with beside the house. Don't even ask about the back yard.Wishing one of the neighbors would complain. These are the same neighbors that had 30 plus cats,someone did turn them in for that. :lol::lol: This vine you just grab it on the top of the fence and keep pulling til it gets tight then cut. 5 hours for 24 feet. Oh well at least I got enough done to set up the pool for the turtles. Sorry for the rant.
Wow Drott! Glad to hear that you seem to have a handle on it!

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Good morning!

Is it kudzu vine Drott? We have it here, and even pulling it out by the roots it comes back. If you leave it, it kills trees. Pain in the ..... Our battle with it will start in about a month.

I haven't made masks yet but have a pattern and fabric, need to see if I have any elastic. Your machine will need to be oiled from sitting.

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
Not sure if its that kind, it's starting to push leaves. We burn it ASP as possable after I cut it. The dan stuff will grow from cuttings left on the ground. I cut one off last year at the ground that was at least 3" round. It had grown through the wood fence.

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
Just wasted 2 hours on the sewing machine. It was to easy to find and the cord and foot peddle were warped up. I found out why. apparently I went through this be for. It's now on the porch for the trash man. :lol::lol: Shes a good 40 years old. Afraid they would try to sell me a new one.

• Agree
Reactions: FlyingV

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
Cut 5 face masks from old uniform pants. Went with this pattern. Thought it would be good for hubby. Goes around the neck through the mask and then ties in the back. He cant loose it that way. :lol::lol:

I also want to do a couple of this style.

https://media.rainpos.com/4868/mask_pattern_s_m_l_siopins.pdf

and this

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread