The Posse Hideout

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
Yes usually. They must have thought this was serious enough. But now that they payed all for 2 weeks from their budget The DMV employees are waiting on word on what their to do tomorrow. Anyone that's been to a DMV knows it would be almost impossible to keep a 6 ft distance. Not to mention all the documents they Handel just for one customer. I've had customers with 15 plus documents to sort through. IMO it would be a disaster.

Last edited:

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
Did they hear yet Drott?

Made it back from Lowes without killing anyone but it was freaking close. Sat on the bench at CS for an hour while they kept paging someone to get my order. Finally one of the girls at the counter went and got it herself. Then went next door to Walletmart where they had yellow tape people chutes that you had to wind through outside to get to the one open door. That was really stupid, won't go again until they stop making us act like cattle.

• Informative
Reactions: Drottwiler

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
Good morning! It's supposed to be really nice out today, I think I'll go down to the camper and get it cleaned up. Even just sitting it gets dusty and stuff. Maybe if I make Mr. V breakfast he'll take the generator down there for me so I can plug in a vac.

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
Good morning! It's supposed to be really nice out today, I think I'll go down to the camper and get it cleaned up. Even just sitting it gets dusty and stuff. Maybe if I make Mr. V breakfast he'll take the generator down there for me so I can plug in a vac.
:lol: breakfast wasn't enough maybe the cookies will work. :lol:

Reactions: FlyingV

Bamrz

Z.A.P.T. Member*
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2010
PA, near Philly

Users who are viewing this thread