The Posse Hideout

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
Good hot and sticky morning. I think we're going to need to put in the window a/c soon. Like tonight if Mr. V gets home from work early enough.

Our mail lady thinks she remembers where she left my packages, and will go looking for them today. $200+, I sure hope she gets them back.

Bamrz

Z.A.P.T. Member*
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2010
PA, near Philly
Woo Hoo! My packages are here!!!! She had a helper yesterday, who wasn't much of a help. So today she is running around fixing the mistakes while still trying to do her deliveries. :facepalm:
Our office has had to do that also, so many people shopping online now! Some routes get too many or too large parcels to fit in the truck, so they send the newbies out with them. Thankfully their scanners have GPS, so we can see where they are actually scanned delivered.

punkinduster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2010
Horse and Buggy Country, PA
Last year for two Sundays in a row we were supposed to get an Amazon package. Both times they were delivered to the neighbor's porch, across the street. I'm pretty sure mail delivery 101 states that all the even numbers are on the opposite side of the street from the odd number addresses! :facepalm:

• Agree
Reactions: FlyingV

Bamrz

Z.A.P.T. Member*
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2010
PA, near Philly
Our office has had to do that also, so many people shopping online now! Some routes get too many or too large parcels to fit in the truck, so they send the newbies out with them. Thankfully their scanners have GPS, so we can see where they are actually scanned delivered.
Having posted this, I need to add that they've actually been getting deliveries about 98% correct! Which is really good unless you are in the 2% ... :cry:

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
GPS is mostly good. Up here it gets people lost a lot. We have people following GPS that end up on the UTV and snowmobile trails. Guess they don't LOOK before they turn. :facepalm:

Stinkin hot here, super muggy. So far I turned on the redneck air (fan at the top of the basement steps) and found the window unit. Mr. V will have to lift it, but at least I can point it out.

Users who are viewing this thread