The Posse Hideout

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
Good morning. :) The lawn tractor is coming out today, time to manage the hayfield out front. And to take it over to the work hut before the village gives us a strongly worded letter. Hopefully now that WI is open we can get that place sold. Tired of maintaining and paying bills on it.

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
Getting to pick up my antique sewing machine today. Took it to an Amish shop. The young kid that took my info tried to sell me a new one. Told him I couldn't part with my old one. Then he turned the knob and it made a grating sound. So he said sounds like the gears could be bad. I told him that it's nothing a little grease wouldn't fix. He looked all of 15 years old if that. :lol::lol: It is $50. so thinking a good cleaning Grease and oil was all it needed.

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
Good afternoon!

Glad things are getting back to normal around there Bamrz!

Grass at the work hut got cut, grass at the home hut did not. We had to order new blades, so it will continue to grow until they get here. Bending the grass it about all it could do at the end. :lol:

I love my old metal machine Drott, so much nicer than the new ones.

We had pizza in the outdoor oven last night, tonight is french onion soup if I can pull it off. Never made it before. *fingers crossed*

Users who are viewing this thread