Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
Think I'll try this if I rember to thaw some bacon. :lol:

2 slices of bread
2 eggs
2 slices of bacon
Garlic salt
Pepper
Line crisper basket with foil. Put the bread in and push down the middle of the bread to make a pocket for the egg. Crack the eggs. Sprinkle with garlic salt and pepper. Put the bacon on, Then cook on air crisp 360F for 12 minutes

289790383_10227893244980780_3405841519714410079_n.jpg

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
Gretie's dropped off. She behaved perfectly sitting beside me while we went over her schedule. Then Carolyn took her lead and we walked out to see me off. Gertie pulled the whole way-out Carolyn stopped about a car length away. You should have seen her little face as I shut the lift gate, Said I'd see her soon and got in the car. They turned and went down the hill. Gertie was walking nicely. I'll never forget that face, I wanted to say were not doing this. But women up. Good cry on the way home and now just wondering how she is.

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
Ugh. Someone got into my Chewy account and placed two orders, and set up an auto ship for their dog food. Of course my paypal account was used. Super nice guy at chewy just reversed all the charges, changed it back to my email and my address and locked down my account. How did Melissa from CA think I wouldn't notice that I was feeding her dog ever month? The human race is mostly stoopid.

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
Ugh. Someone got into my Chewy account and placed two orders, and set up an auto ship for their dog food. Of course my paypal account was used. Super nice guy at chewy just reversed all the charges, changed it back to my email and my address and locked down my account. How did Melissa from CA think I wouldn't notice that I was feeding her dog ever month? The human race is mostly stoopid.
Sory someone got into your account. Some people GRrrr Chewy is one of my favorites for a few things. No hassle returns and refunds. My last 2 orders arrived in less than 24 hours. Wish they carried my brand of dog food.

Users who are viewing this thread