Not open for further replies.

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
here's the theatre mix...

LOL Vaughanie! I don't know what we're both still doing up at this time, but alright I'm ready for one of Suzi's best pints in the world!!! ;)

Oh and I just saw Ike's been outbidded for the US release - I bloody hope it's not some tw&t US supplier who's come up with a mound of dough at the right time even though Ike has put his heart and soul into this whole thing well before the rush!!! grrrrrr

Come on Suzi the barlady, give us a story to cheer us all up... or else I'll have to think of something! :)

Judge Mental

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
FL
I'll provide the pint.

beer.jpg

You'll have to come up with the bawdy stories, my friend!

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
Wow Suzi - that just looks perfect... in fact that's inspiration for my first bawdy joke.... okay here goes (I did just make it up) :oops:

A man walks into a bar....ouch
orders a pint
says to the bar lady:
you give a pretty good head.... boom boom

Okay so the joke was poor..... and it combine 2 jokes, but hey it was bawdy! :p

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
Ehhh... I'm going to cut ya some slack due to the stress and the late hour in your part of the country, Tim. You get high marks for effort and bawdiness, however. :D

Ah come on Suzi - I did ask you to tell the story.... you should have guessed there was a reason behind that! :D

Well in explanation to excuse my terrible excuse for a joke: in England, a pint should have a nice head (the foamy bit) hence 'you give good head'.... am I digging a hole here?? :oops:

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
Ahahaha... why yes, yes you are, my dear!

I'm aware that the foam on the top of a pint is called head. And if I think back really, really hard I can almost remember what the other kind is too. :D

And with that, I'm bidding all you nice folks a pleasant night - what's left of it.
wave.gif

Night night Suzi and thanks for the (bar) support..... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread