Not open for further replies.

MrPicC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2012
Lone Star State
uploadfromtaptalk1400944248866.jpg
Can you spot the woody behind my bum? Lol that's right the REO got in wedding pics :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

want to quit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Germany/ Atlanta, GA
thats one hack of a huge labradoodle. Might really be newfypoo lol. Glad you rescue dogs and I totally agree with you. These lil champs are the most loyal, loving dogs in the world.

I still call for a play date lol

Coco is not too big ...... She's 80 lbs but the vet says she'd be happier at 70 :)

Coco disagrees she's quite happy at 80.

My last 4 dogs have been rescues ..... they are the most loyal and happy ...... sadly not the most healthy sometimes but thats were I come in. They have all had wonderful lives and I get to decide when they are no longer able to enjoy life.

Big Hitter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
Binghamton, NY
thats one hack of a huge labradoodle. Might really be newfypoo lol. Glad you rescue dogs and I totally agree with you. These lil champs are the most loyal, loving dogs in the world.

I still call for a play date lol

Ya she's pretty big .... but she's still the smallest dog I've ever had :D
Labradoodles and golden doodles can vary in size a lot .... The lab or golden remains the same but they can be bread with standard or mini poodles which has a substantial effect on the outcome :D

We had to put down our old english sheep dog a few months ago. Now he was a big boy.
I'm 6 foot and he could stand up .. put his paws on my shoulders and give kisses ...... I miss him terribly :(

A play date would be fun ..... you ever get up north ?

Were headed down to my sister on Lake Gaston NC later this summer ..... bout as close as I'll ever get to you

want to quit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Germany/ Atlanta, GA
Sorry for the loss buddy. Took me over a year before I could think about getting a new dog after loosing my Newfoundland.

So what you are saying basically is you don't care for Georgia? Lol. Let me know when you are down there and I try to drive up there. Leaving end of July to Germany for my wedding and won't return before the 10th of August.

Hope you have a great Memorial Day with your fluffy coco

Ya she's pretty big .... but she's still the smallest dog I've ever had :D
Labradoodles and golden doodles can vary in size a lot .... The lab or golden remains the same but they can be bread with standard or mini poodles which has a substantial effect on the outcome :D

We had to put down our old english sheep dog a few months ago. Now he was a big boy.
I'm 6 foot and he could stand up .. put his paws on my shoulders and give kisses ...... I miss him terribly :(

A play date would be fun ..... you ever get up north ?

Were headed down to my sister on Lake Gaston NC later this summer ..... bout as close as I'll ever get to you

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
Okay, you asked for it.

Me and my good friend Abe
a5uvusa5.jpg

And since Memorial Day is tomorrow, here's me on final deployment to Iraq, getting ready to do some combat note taking. Ha.
u9enabuh.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Ohhhh! The bottom pic you look scary with them there weapons in your hands:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread