The Reo Grand Kick-Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.

rc10mike

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
rc10mike, if I get a kick (so far no luck- all sold out everywhere) and My timing has been bad for this past weekend's sale), can I get one of these off of ya? PM me for details!

Will do, (I may even be giving up on the Kick already..not sure yet though..only ran two batts through it so far)

rc10mike

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
Theres no telling how long they will take to make these, still no e-mail stating they are even being made yet..

Honestly though, all I did was add another layer of black shrink wrap over the Kick and it fits like a fine glove....like it was made for that spot. Im sure a wrap of electrical tap would do the same if you dont have shrink wrap..

jimbalny

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2011
New York
It took a month for me to get mine from when I placed the order to my door. I was considering upgrading my account on ponoko and designing some other vaping related stuffs, opening up shop and keeping a small stock of stuff. But idk if it would be worth it between the 40/month and paying for supplier status on here. I'd have to see what the bulk pricing would be, hopefully to be able to sell them close to the price you guys would pay ponoko for them (and not have to wait a month for it). I have a few ideas in the works, mostly vaping accessories to complement other vendor's great products :)

Finally got my 3d printed prototype of my little design to hold the kick still in my Reo Grand. Works perfectly! Fires every time, never moves out of place, and looks nice and clean inside the device - which was something that was bothering me about my original prototype that was made out of epoxy :)

View attachment 88736 View attachment 88737 View attachment 88738 View attachment 88739

Looks awesome bud! When are we meeting up to check out and try our different set-ups. I got a business prop for you too, since you live maybe a mile or 2 away, I think we can do work man. Hit me up on Facebook, my right ankle is broken right now, so I'm on crutches, I get the cast of may 13th so maybe a day or two after that I'll come by or you can come by, get at me on facebook!

jimbalny

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2011
New York
  • Deleted by j0ker
  • Reason: No selling

ltrainer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2010
upstate ny
I've been using the eraser since I've had my Kick and I havent had a problem at all but I thinkthe Kick Stand is a much neater approach.
MG8846-L.jpg

ltrainer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2010
upstate ny
YEs, its to keep the Kick from moving around. It applys just enough pressure to keep it from moving and not to much that could damage the Kick. So far, so good but its not real handy for taking in and out if you want to make watt adjustments. THe Kick Stand looks much nicer and easy to remove the Kick but its been working for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread