The Reo, Its not just for vaping anymore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Daddy Harley

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa
Reo Grand and Mini can be a safety device... when walking to your car late at night, Reo in hand, if a mugger attacks hit him across the temple with the bottom of your Reo, as he's laying on the ground unconscous remove the door and carve a big REO on his forehead, slide the door back on, take a ten second hit and blow it in his face as you walk away. He will be scarred for life in more ways than one

Emris

Time Lord
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Reo Grand and Mini can be a safety device... when walking to your car late at night, Reo in hand, if a mugger attacks hit him across the temple with the bottom of your Reo, as he's laying on the ground unconscous remove the door and carve a big REO on his forehead, slide the door back on, take a ten second hit and blow it in his face as you walk away. He will be scarred for life in more ways than one

Ok, thats just funny :)

Big Hitter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
Binghamton, NY
LOL ... I thought the title of the thread was .... REO just not vaping anymore!

I thought WTF .... must be operator error.

Mine is a anti-social persons best friend. Whenever I am out an it looks like someone is going to come up and ask me something I just pull out the REO and start hittin it ... they usually turn and walk the other way.

Delilah718

Vape Enthusiast
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2011
In the clouds
ok..ladies...the mini and grand are great for hot flashes....i just put that cold metal on my forehead, cheeks...and i feel so much better...not that i have hot flashes....just sayin....:)

LMBO Debb - now I really can't wait to get my Reo -- but I'm getting a mini -- I'll have to move up to the Grand for real relief...not that i have hot flashes....just sayin....:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread