The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

The REO Lounge

Discussion in 'Reos Mods' started by Sterno, Aug 12, 2017.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Train2

Train2 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 11, 2013
    CA, USA
    It was used as a term of endearment for people who could "hoople" even the reliable Reo. Meaning screw it up, so they'd have to send it in to be fixed.

• Like Like x 4
  2. FeistyAlice

FeistyAlice ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 24, 2010
    Near Dallas Texas
    Howdy Fine Folk. Yeah, it's really me. Just as I'm making a visit from long, long, very long, not-so-pleasant "vacation" from forum I see some other long-losts are dropping in. As I used to say, loads of Hogs and Kusses to everyone. It's been a pretty rough several years and husband died June this year after long illnesses; past year pretty traumatic for us both. My collecting days are long over too and last vaping purchase I made, other than PG/VG, flavorants, and a few batteries was 2013. I'm moving out of country in a month or so, Mexico for now, but I have plenty of air miles so will be coming back every so often. Needless to say I'm selling most of my collection because 1) I need money, first and foremost, and 2) I can't be lugging said collection all over the world. {that is if I can manage to stay healthy long enough and get my gimpy hip replaced before I get too old to [Do I hear some snickers out yonder?] do some backpacking and hostelling (actually very few hostels but cheap-... Air BnB's)]} I'd love some advice on selling on forum as it's been ages since I listed and sold anything and, at that, only a couple things at most. Message me please. I'll start checking the forum every couple days. You peeps have always been in my good thoughts.

• Like Like x 7
  3. Sterno

Sterno ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 12, 2010
    Oklahoma City
    hiya miss alice

• Like Like x 1
  4. CMD-Ky

CMD-Ky Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Sep 15, 2013
    KY
    If I had a selfie (which I do not and will not) I would send you a picture of one very handsome old Hoople.

• Like Like x 4
  5. Robinowitz

Robinowitz Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 27, 2013
    No. Cal.
    So glad you checked in @FeistyAlice! Hoping you get a new hip soon and that life is a bit more smooth sailing.

6. JC Okie

JC Okie REOnaut Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jul 2, 2010
    Tulsa, OK
    Alice, soooo good to hear from you again! So sorry to hear about your husband's death. I have no advice about selling things in the Classifieds....I've never done it. Not sure how to even go about it. (I buy, buy, buy....never sell.) LOL

Good luck with getting yourself all put together and healthy, and starting on your new adventures. {{{{{{Alice}}}}}

Jan

• Like Like x 1
  7. Vapefiend

Vapefiend Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 24, 2015
    Connecticut
    Hammertone has quickly become my favorite finish out of all my reos. :thumb:

• Like Like x 2
  8. Vapefiend

Vapefiend Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 24, 2015
    Connecticut
    Idk why but the Kawasaki green is catching my eye as well. I don't even like the color green lol

• Like Like x 3
  9. JC Okie

JC Okie REOnaut Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jul 2, 2010
    Tulsa, OK
    Oh, it's so cool in person. I didn't think I liked the green either, but I love mine. Feels/looks like springtime.

• Like Like x 7
  10. Mrs C

Mrs C Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 27, 2013
    Indiana
    There is a green hammer tone paint color that is really neat looking hope that gets considered.

• Like Like x 3
  11. jifjifjif

jifjifjif Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 11, 2011
    Vape Canaveral, FL
    Hi, Alice. Your inbox is full, so i was unable to message you. Feel free to send me one.

Good to see you around.

• Like Like x 2
  12. 57chilicat

57chilicat Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 3, 2011
    McKinney, TX
    Morning Reoville!
    Question here again. Do the doors for the original 14500 mini fit the new 14500 mini?

13. DancingHeretik

DancingHeretik Dancing in the Chaos Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Mar 20, 2011
    San Antonio, TX
    The old 14500 had one magnet, the new has two. So, the magnets don't line up.

• Like Like x 5
  14. SteamStack

SteamStack Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 7, 2014
    Macomb, MI, USA
    Though one could slightly bend the new door do it would stay in place without the need for the magnet.

• Like Like x 5
  15. 57chilicat

57chilicat Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 3, 2011
    McKinney, TX
    I forgot about that!

I might have to try that if I can get my hands on some old mini doors! I really would love a copper vein, pink and metallic colors. I don't even know all the colors available on the og minis. I was hoping Reos mods would make doors for the new 14500s.

16. Debadoo

Debadoo ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 18, 2012
    Texas, near Fort Hood
    Sooooooo glad redesigning the website is in the works!

oh wow, have always heard them as LP and SP

Beautiful family! Gratz on the new lil woody!

wow........that is gorgeous!

I always had an issue using my thumb to fire the grand. I always turn it around, and use my index finger on the fire button.

that would be kewl! Purple hammertone for the win!! :D I also have always hoped we'd be able to get CV's and SV's sealed from the "factory"

Really great to see you. So sorry to hear about your husband and the rough times!

Jup I'm not typically a green person either for the most part, but I love that kawa green color. Seems like it would just brighten your day looking at it.

Finally got my juice made. 6 flavors, total of 1,320 mls of juice. I should be good for awhile! :D

• Like Like x 4
  17. Sterno

Sterno ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 12, 2010
    Oklahoma City
    woohoo internet upgrade
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 7
  18. CMD-Ky

Supporting member
    Sep 15, 2013
    KY
    Windstream got me up to 6Mb/s from, believe it or not, 0.5Mb/s not much better than a good dial up.

19. Joules_Verne

Joules_Verne Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 18, 2013
    SW France
    Happy for you Sterno, wish I could give it a 'like' here's mine for a laugh
    [​IMG]

20. CMD-Ky

Supporting member
    Sep 15, 2013
    KY
    I can't like this post, it is miserable. I thought the government was going to get us all high speed interned, I think we may be paying a tax hidden somewhere to do just that. Maybe if the government bowed out...

• Like Like x 1