Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
This is so fun to read again, Gil. We can see that quality and customer satisfaction have been what he's all about from the very beginning.

Its fun to see when folks first got onboard. Also about old friends no longer here.

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Dug into the automotive fuse thread. Anybody still do that?
Back when lots of folks first began sub-ohming, the old springs that were in the REOs couldn't handle the heat and kept dropping. Rob has since started using different springs and contacts and the problem was solved.

Reactions: Papa_Lazarou

ancient puffer

EX PV Collector
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2011
Virginia, USA
I thought that was the case since I have never seen one before. I would still like to see one with a mosfet and clicky switch.

You could certainly do that, several folks already have, but then, you won't have an all mechanical mod anymore, and we all know what EMP will do when it happens. Of course, if it does happen, what you're gonna vape will be the last of your worries, but I know I can pass away in a deserted fallout shelter, contentedly vaping away on my REOs. 100,000 years from now, when archeaologists uncover the remains of our civilization, it'll drive them nuts wondering why some people seemed so content, right in the middle of a holocaust, while others seemed "edgy" and as if they were looking for something they'd lost ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread