Sums it up.
86f821aefe054fb1b5d148e6e043e71e.jpg

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Bottles are a a touchy subject around here. I have always been fine with the stock Reo bottles. But I finally bought some in stock silly bottles for my P67's last month with a 5-8 day max ETA delivery here from HK. They were not even shipped until 10 days after bought. No idea how long they actually sat in HK Customs, but they didn't arrive at the USPS Los Angeles port until another 10 days later, and have sat in US Custom there for 3 days now. By the time they do get here (if in fact they ever do), they will probably have moth or rat holes eaten in them. Even worse, there is a second package from that same order of "supposedly in stock items" that still has not even been shipped yet. I'm betting on end of October for that one at best, if ever.

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Bottles are a a touchy subject around here. I have always been fine with the stock Reo bottles. But I finally bought some in stock silly bottles for my P67's last month with a 5-8 day max ETA delivery here from HK. They were not even shipped until 10 days after bought. No idea how long they actually sat in HK Customs, but they didn't arrive at the USPS Los Angeles port until another 10 days later, and have sat in US Custom there for 3 days now. By the time they do get here (if in fact they ever do), they will probably have moth or rat holes eaten in them. Even worse, there is a second package from that same order of "supposedly in stock items" that still has not even been shipped yet. I'm betting on end of October for that one at best, if ever.

I have only ordered 2 times from china, both times from fastech. The first time it took a month to get to me, and the 2nd order took them 7 weeks. The 2nd order I only used them, because they were the only supplier that I could find, that had what I was looking for. I expected to wait a month, but not almost 2 months. :shock:

I also have always liked the original bottles for the REO's, I did buy some of the soft ones from Rob last year, never tried them. :oops:

KAS

Last edited:

Xbbjlv7

Moved On
Sep 22, 2017
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: New identity of previously banned member

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
I've been using these FastTech bottles for several weeks now without any problems or leaking. They are super soft and have SS male & female threads.

7762300-3.jpg

I've ordered them twice & both times they were delivered to the US in 8 days. No complaints.

$16.28 YFTK Replacement Dropper Bottle for SVA 75W Style BF Squonk Box Mod (5-Pack) 5-pack - 6.8ml at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

That was then for these bottles maybe... but this is how at least on one order right now for these exact same bottles from HalfAssedTech that were in fact in stock is going: 27 days and still counting.
The REO Lounge

WharfRat1976

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2014
Austin, Texas
I remembering order the Italian softies when they first came out. Took forever. I forgot about the order it took so long then one day....they showed up.

The FT prices of $3bucks a bottle is just awful.

I have so many plastic bottles from mixing. I just mod the tops out and squonk those. Cost like a nickel a piece. I like a firmer squonk anyway[emoji68]‍[emoji555]

Reactions: oplholik

Eric Parlin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
@Eric Parlin thanks a lot dude! Now let's make a bottle to fill in the leftover space and gain a few mls. :lol:

Sounds like a great plan! Let's get the 1000+ of the 8.5 ml soft bottles that I have sold first, though. Can I put you down for another dozen or two?

Vapefiend

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Connecticut
Sounds like a great plan! Let's get the 1000+ of the 8.5 ml soft bottles that I have sold first, though. Can I put you down for another dozen or two?
Haha I will be getting more soon with hopefully that p67 I've been after. I didn't think about how many you had in stock while I pitched that idea.:facepalm: However, I will be an advocate for the 8.5ml soft bottles now and preach how much better the new delrin tops are!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread