The SafeCig batteries/chargers fits Metro band cartridges

Status
Not open for further replies.

ncuser333

Feb 28, 2013
NC
After the SafeCig.com went out of business (merged with Seminole), I was disappointed b/c I had bought 2 starter kits from the SafeCig.com to have ample batteries and chargers. From my experience, every company has slightly different threads so their chargers and batteries won't fit the cartridges.

To my surprise, I picked up a Metro starter kit by Nicotek and the cartridges fit in my SafeCig batteries and chargers. Was very glad that my SafeCig investment is still usable.

If anyone else knows of other brands that fit the SafeCig batteries and chargers, please let me know. Even though the Metro brand works, not really impressed with them b/c they don't have any flavors other than traditional tobacco and menthol due to "minor marketing" fear.

Thanks

Johnnie Price

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Waldorf, MD
Since they're compatible with the Metro, then that means you have the original Safecig model. It's an RN4081 model. Not many places still sell it, but a dedicated Google search should turn up vendors selling blank and pre-filled cartomizers. Unfortunately with the lesser popular models, all your pre-filled are likely to be only menthol or tobacco flavors. If you want different flavors then you'll want to grab some blank cartos and some juice.

amaggarw

Moved On
Jan 25, 2012
Chicago
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Rules...
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread