The search for Blue Raspberry...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Forde

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
NJ
Hey all, I've been making my own ejuice since I started vaping in August 2014. My father got me into DIY juice right from the jump & it's saved me a ton in juice purchasing cost. I have my few regular flavors I enjoy, I always have a constant stock of them.

However there's one flavor I can not clone, because I haven't ever been able to find a good blue raspberry flavor for the life of me. Vapergate's Crystal Smurf. It's my favorite flavor, and to me is more addictive than the nicotine it has in it.
Does anyone here know where I can find a good blue raspberry kinda flavor?

I order from TFA for the most part, have ordered Capella's, German Flavors, etc. But I've never been able to come close to recreating or even FINDING a blue raspberry flavor that was halfway decent.
Any help would be appreciated greatly. Cheers,
Tom

Reactions: paiget929

Tom Forde

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
NJ
One stop diy shop has a blue rasberry slush flavor.I just got a bottle of it a few days ago,and haven't tried it yet,but everyone raves about how good it is,and it seems to be a very popular flavor,they sell out of it quite often.
Do you have a link to it? I've vaped this one flavor by Juice Maniacs called "Brainstorm" which is a blue raspberry slush puppy, but didn't really like the fact that it was a 70/30(VG/PG) juice. That extra 10% PG gave it a harsher taste.
I like to use 80/20's and up since I mainly drip. I make most of my juices at 90/10 with 100% VG based Nic, & 10% flavor.

Edit: Nevermind on the link I found the shop. The 120ml's & 30ml's they sell under their "One Stop Flavors" category are flavor concentrates, not premixed flavored juices, correct?

Reactions: mtbason35

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
I'm right there with you Bob! Good Life Vapor had one called "Shockwave". It's was glorious! Sweet, sour, blue raspberry Slushie! But just like everything in my life, when I found something I love it gets discontinued... (true story!)

I've DIY'd several permeations of it but cannot for the life of me figure it out! Granted I've only used the TFA version but with different additives. Sweetner, Tart & Sour, etc.

It's baffling!

Sent from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk

Marc411

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Windy City
One stop diy shop has a blue rasberry slush flavor.I just got a bottle of it a few days ago,and haven't tried it yet,but everyone raves about how good it is,and it seems to be a very popular flavor,they sell out of it quite often.

I've used it for months and it is great vape.

Blue Raspberry Slush 14%
Marshmallow 0.70%
Raspberry Sweet 0.70%
Sweet and Tart 1%

Just be aware that the flavor is 67% vg base which is different than most flavor which use PG

Very tasty vape!

Last edited:

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
I've used it for months and it is great vape.

Blue Raspberry Slush 14%
Marshmallow 0.70%
Raspberry Sweet 0.70%
Sweet and Tart 1%

Just be aware that the flavor is 67% vg base which is different than most flavor which use PG

Very tasty vape!
That sounds like a good mix.I'm going to try it solo tonight,then i'll give your mix a try.

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Hey all, I've been making my own ejuice since I started vaping in August 2014. My father got me into DIY juice right from the jump & it's saved me a ton in juice purchasing cost. I have my few regular flavors I enjoy, I always have a constant stock of them.

However there's one flavor I can not clone, because I haven't ever been able to find a good blue raspberry flavor for the life of me. Vapergate's Crystal Smurf. It's my favorite flavor, and to me is more addictive than the nicotine it has in it.
Does anyone here know where I can find a good blue raspberry kinda flavor?

I order from TFA for the most part, have ordered Capella's, German Flavors, etc. But I've never been able to come close to recreating or even FINDING a blue raspberry flavor that was halfway decent.
Any help would be appreciated greatly. Cheers,
Tom
I love the Flavor West blue raspberry. I get it at www.vaporrenu.com

It's been my ADV for over a year now. I buy the flavoring in 120 ml bottles.

Tom Forde

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
NJ
Update, I wanna thank everyone who posted here, the Blue Raspberry Slush from One Stop is fantastic. I mixed a quick Max vg 30ml when I first got it at 10% and it's great. Just the kind of thing I've been looking for. Next thing I need to try is the Flavor West blue raspberry @JC Okie mentioned.
Btw, I checked on One Stop's site to see if they still had stock in larger sizes and they ran out over the weekend after I ordered my 120ml! Damn this stuff goes quick!

Reactions: Foggy Road

mtbason35

ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2014
North Carolina
Do you have a link to it? I've vaped this one flavor by Juice Maniacs called "Brainstorm" which is a blue raspberry slush puppy, but didn't really like the fact that it was a 70/30(VG/PG) juice. That extra 10% PG gave it a harsher taste.
I like to use 80/20's and up since I mainly drip. I make most of my juices at 90/10 with 100% VG based Nic, & 10% flavor.

Edit: Nevermind on the link I found the shop. The 120ml's & 30ml's they sell under their "One Stop Flavors" category are flavor concentrates, not premixed flavored juices, correct?
Juice Maniac is a local juice maker here in NC. Their Brainstorm was the first eliquid I ever tried, it's pretty good but I also felt it was a tad harsh. I just received my OSDIY order with blue raspberry slush and I'm convinced that this is the only flavor used in Brainstorm. Took one vape and it instantly reminded me of it. Grab some the next time it is in stock, you won't be sorry. No harshness since you can control the pg/vg levels and any other additives you prefer.

Edit: Didn't see that you had already received some lol. Does it remind you of Brainstorm as well?

Tom Forde

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
NJ
Juice Maniac is a local juice maker here in NC. Their Brainstorm was the first eliquid I ever tried, it's pretty good but I also felt it was a tad harsh. I just received my OSDIY order with blue raspberry slush and I'm convinced that this is the only flavor used in Brainstorm. Took one vape and it instantly reminded me of it. Grab some the next time it is in stock, you won't be sorry. No harshness since you can control the pg/vg levels and any other additives you prefer.

Edit: Didn't see that you had already received some lol. Does it remind you of Brainstorm as well?
It's the same flavoring! Atleast I'm 90% sure. I think Brainstorm uses too high a PG (30%) & flavor ratio. I mix mine at 90/10 VG/PG & 20% flavor. They must be mixing 30% flavor at 70/30 VG/PG, since this is a 67% VG flavor it would make sense that they would use 30-33% flavoring in their juice in my opinion.

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com

+1 on the onestop blue raz...... Excellent flavoring.

Can anyone comment on there other flavorings below that I just ordered.

Pink Lemonade - 30mL
Sweet Southern Tea - 30mL
Arnold Palmer - 30mL
Licorice Torpedos - 30mL
Strawberry Milk - 30mL
Baked Cinnamon Roll - 30mL
Lucky Shot* - 30mL
Blue Note* - 30mL

One Stop Flavors - Blue Raspberry Slush - 30mL

Last edited:

Vicman

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2014
Chicago

Pink Lemonade - 30mL
Arnold Palmer - 30mL
Licorice Torpedos - 30mL
Strawberry Milk - 30mL
Lucky Shot* - 30mL
Blue Note* - 30mL

Strawberry Milk is real good. I mix it at 10% as a stand alone. To me, it has a taste of Strawberry Quick with a slight hint of cookie or light custard note. Can't quite pin point it yet. Anyways, I like it a lot.

I know you didn't order this one but I also like the Chocolate Mint at 10%. Real nice as a stand alone flavor.

Just got the Pink Lemonade and have yet to mix it. Will be doing a mixing either tonight or tomorrow so will report about it then. No idea where to start but will do some research and start testing from there until I find my sweet spot.

I've been impressed with One Stop for stand alone flavors. Didn't think it was possible outside of a few tobaccos I like solo. Happy to have seen a thread about them which led me to order a few. Been very satisfied with the results.

Reactions: Ramsay Bolton

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
Strawberry Milk is real good. I mix it at 10% as a stand alone. To me, it has a taste of Strawberry Quick with a slight hint of cookie or light custard note. Can't quite pin point it yet. Anyways, I like it a lot.

I know you didn't order this one but I also like the Chocolate Mint at 10%. Real nice as a stand alone flavor.

Just got the Pink Lemonade and have yet to mix it. Will be doing a mixing either tonight or tomorrow so will report about it then. No idea where to start but will do some research and start testing from there until I find my sweet spot.

I've been impressed with One Stop for stand alone flavors. Didn't think it was possible outside of a few tobaccos I like solo. Happy to have seen a thread about them which led me to order a few. Been very satisfied with the results.

Thank you for the info on the strawberry. I think I saw the same thread you did because that's what got me ordering as well. I'm going to mix some strawberry up tonight as well as the ice tea. Let me know about the lemonaide and I'll report back on what I make. More then likely 10% is a good starting point for all of them. The Blue ras is perfect at 10% so that's likely a good indicator for the rest.

I wanted a change of pace from tobaccos and I think these OSD flavors will do the trick. Loving the blue raz

Last edited:
Reactions: Vicman

chief63

ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
Oklahoma, United States

Pink Lemonade - 30mL
Arnold Palmer - 30mL
Licorice Torpedos - 30mL
Strawberry Milk - 30mL
Lucky Shot* - 30mL
Blue Note* - 30mL

Start at 10% for flavors and 15% for blends as advertised. I keep Lucky Shot in my rotation and Strawberry milk is pretty good. Southern Tea and Arnold Palmer taste like their name implies are a pretty good, nice change of pace when I want it. Blue note is like a muffin, but I think it could use some help. Blue Rasp is pretty popular and I like it. Sometimes I give it a shot of cream and vanilla. I've been jotting down some ideas for Lucky Shot and Strawberry Milk but haven't worked them yet: maybe give Lucky Shot a of drop or two of TA, turn the Milk into a milkshake or add some nanna, etc.

Any of these you can make yourself, it's more about being easy. Or for keeping some ready-to-go blends, that I don't normally mix up, on hand for the occasional treat.

Last edited:

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
I posted this in another thread, but I figured I would post it here too as this was the original thread that got me on my quest! While looking on different recipe sites for a blue raz I came across this one and gave it a try! All I can say is WOW! It's fantastic!!

Cap Anise (Star) 2%
Cap Apple Double 1%
TPA Blue Raspberry 4%
TPA Blueberry Candy 8%
TPA Bubblegum 4%

It's tart, a little sour, and soooo good!

Sent from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
I Just tried the OSD Sweet Southern Tea. I'm a tobacco vaper and do like the occasional desert and fruit vape but don't like them overly sweet or over flavored. I must say at my starting point of 12% it was a bit over powering so I diluted it by half and now at 6% I must say it's very good. To me it Taste a lot like snapple lemon ice tea. This one like the blue raz is a keeper. Still waiting for the following OSD flavors

Strawberry Milk - 30mL
Lucky Shot* - 30mL
Blue Note* - 30mL

to arrive so it's on to the Pink Lemonade.

Last edited:
Reactions: SLM

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
I Just tried the OSD Sweet Southern Tea. I'm a tobacco vaper and do like the occasional desert and fruit vape but don't like them overly sweet or over flavored. I must say at my starting point of 12% it was a bit over powering so I diluted it by half and now at 6% I must say it's very good. To me it Taste a lot like snapple lemon ice tea. This one like the blue raz is a keeper. Still waiting for the following OSD flavors

Strawberry Milk - 30mL
Lucky Shot* - 30mL
Blue Note* - 30mL

to arrive so it's on to the Pink Lemonade.
The Baked Cinnamon Roll is one I vape often and its verrrryyy good. I put it right up there with the Blue raspberry slushy they have. Sure to please. I started at 12% but I think my 2nd batch was @10%. Either way it is still tasty.
:)

Reactions: Ramsay Bolton
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread