The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

The Simplicity

Discussion in 'Super T Manufacturing' started by revolver, Apr 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. rusalka

rusalka Moved On ECF Veteran

Jun 10, 2010
    USA
    Till Wednesday then.

2. Riverboat

Riverboat Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 15, 2012
    Arizona
    Mid Summer? You didnt say of what year David...lol Will it cost the same or more/ less then a Skockwave?

3. Yellowman1972

Yellowman1972 Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 30, 2010
    Seattle
    so which weds were we waiting for?

4. forcedfuel50

forcedfuel50 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

This Wednesday is looking good for some renderings, i won't have prototypes until mid summer.

5. forcedfuel50

this summer. Cost will be much less then the Shockwave.

6. Tasiamay

Tasiamay Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 30, 2011
    Phoenix
    Any chance there will be an 18350 model? Us girls need something small without the bottom button :)

7. Riverboat

Feb 15, 2012
    Arizona
    Well if it cost less mabey the Shockwave is the one I want.... Are you still numbering them?

8. Yellowman1972

Yellowman1972 Super Member ECF Veteran

Aug 30, 2010
    Seattle
    Just bought a p+18350. It's for my hellfire mega. I've seen pics and the combo looks like the dogs.

Dave I am anxiously waiting for the simplicity but plan on throwing a lot of money at you to get the whole p+ lineup. My buddy Gordon just pre ordered the shockwave. After I get a chance to see n play with it may have to get that as well. Midsummer is so far sway in vape years...lol.

9. forcedfuel50

Heres some exploded views of the Simplicity. Please note though, our yet to be named rebuildable atomizer/feeder mod will likely be released before the Simplicity. The Simplicity is a stainless steel two piece 26650 mod with Rhodium plated contacts and user replaceable stainless steel switch. It's just a simple, high quality no frills 26650 mod built for durability, dependability and affordability in mind. Just to clarify, though the Shockwave and Simplicity take the same battery, the Simplicity uses none of the parts off the Shockwave and does not have a locking button and none of the parts are interchangeable between the two.

[​IMG]

10. Riverboat

Feb 15, 2012
    Arizona
    I am liking what Im seeing and hearing, especially about the rebuildable atty..........

11. VapRon

VapRon Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 6, 2011
    FL
    "Please note though, our yet to be named rebuildable atomizer/feeder mod will likely be released before..."

If you did not already have my full attention ...........NOW you would have got it:laugh:

12. snork

snork Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 30, 2011
    CO
    Yeah, he kind of snuck that in there on the sly.
    Didn't work.

13. aziffel

aziffel Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 10, 2010
    nc
    Superdave tried to sneak that in(rebuildable atty),didn't work!In full stalk mode now

14. snork

May 30, 2011
    CO
    It's a good thing you're wearing that helmet.

15. Riverboat

Feb 15, 2012
    Arizona
    I didnt see that the Simplicity was "Kickable"?

16. forcedfuel50

Sure it is, just an aluminum sleeve like on the shockwave should do the trick.

17. Geoscouter

Geoscouter Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 24, 2010
    Missouri
    Now that's what I've been looking for! A quality American made rebuildable atomizer. Not sure what the feeder part is. Maybe a vapemate married to the atomizer or a bottom feeder Super-T mod or..... Anyone else care to speculate? Looking forward to more details.

********Update*******
    Just saw the post on the rebuild-able atomizer mod. Wow! Looks like I'll need to put a mod or two in the classifieds to prepare for the unveiling.

18. snork

May 30, 2011
    CO
    Keep looking, brother!

19. atavanhalen

atavanhalen Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I know this is not by any means a good job on microsoft paint but I was curious to see what the simplicity would look like all together so I made a very crude pic of it assembled...... simplicity.jpg

20. vaptamist

vaptamist Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 14, 2011
    FL
    Hey that's a really cool idea! That really helps me visualize it a lot more!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.