Status
Not open for further replies.

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
The sleeve i was referring to was a drop in aluminum sleeve to allow use of the Kick in it.

The Simplicity is a 26650 mod, stainless steel in nature and a two piece design. I'll also make an 18650 version too. Release of that isn't on my radar until around mid summer.

I'll do my best to get up some renderings next Wednesday.

Mid Summer? You didnt say of what year David...lol Will it cost the same or more/ less then a Skockwave?

Yellowman1972

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2010
Seattle
Just bought a p+18350. It's for my hellfire mega. I've seen pics and the combo looks like the dogs.

Dave I am anxiously waiting for the simplicity but plan on throwing a lot of money at you to get the whole p+ lineup. My buddy Gordon just pre ordered the shockwave. After I get a chance to see n play with it may have to get that as well. Midsummer is so far sway in vape years...lol.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Heres some exploded views of the Simplicity. Please note though, our yet to be named rebuildable atomizer/feeder mod will likely be released before the Simplicity. The Simplicity is a stainless steel two piece 26650 mod with Rhodium plated contacts and user replaceable stainless steel switch. It's just a simple, high quality no frills 26650 mod built for durability, dependability and affordability in mind. Just to clarify, though the Shockwave and Simplicity take the same battery, the Simplicity uses none of the parts off the Shockwave and does not have a locking button and none of the parts are interchangeable between the two.

l.jpg

Last edited:

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
Heres some exploded views of the Simplicity. Please note though, our yet to be named rebuildable atomizer/feeder mod will likely be released before the Simplicity. The Simplicity is a stainless steel two piece 26650 mod with Rhodium plated contacts and user replaceable stainless steel switch. It's just a simple, high quality no frills 26650 mod built for durability, dependability and affordability in mind. Just to clarify, though the Shockwave and Simplicity take the same battery, the Simplicity uses none of the parts off the Shockwave and does not have a locking button and none of the parts are interchangeable between the two.

l.jpg

I am liking what Im seeing and hearing, especially about the rebuildable atty..........

Geoscouter

ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2010
Missouri
"Please note though, our yet to be named rebuildable atomizer/feeder mod will likely be released before..."

If you did not already have my full attention ...........NOW you would have got it:laugh:

Now that's what I've been looking for! A quality American made rebuildable atomizer. Not sure what the feeder part is. Maybe a vapemate married to the atomizer or a bottom feeder Super-T mod or..... Anyone else care to speculate? Looking forward to more details.

********Update*******
Just saw the post on the rebuild-able atomizer mod. Wow! Looks like I'll need to put a mod or two in the classifieds to prepare for the unveiling.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread